Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Start a Promotion & Sales drop completely

I was curious if anyone else has noticed that when you begin a promotion, sales will stop and it turns into a total ghost town. I have noticed this each time I run a promotion. I have noticed that I have more activity when I don't run a promotion. Th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Dr Seuss

What on earth are you thinking eBay I strongly disagree with your new banning of any book on eBay. Let alone Dr. Seuss's books. I can't get my head around this! I can still buy a copy of the Turner Diaries, Mein Kampf an SS German Dagger more Hilter ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Situation

In mid Feb, sold a New/Sealed collectible game. Day of shipment, sold 2 games, one going to Canada and one to Texas. 4 days after shipment of both, Texas buyer sends us an email stating we shipped him the wrong game, what are we going to do about it?...

Selling limits increase problems

I am seller on eBay . I can list 20 items on eBay . I want to increase my listings . I request eBay to increase my selling limits but I received :"Unfortunately, you're not currently eligible for a selling limit increase." Please Increase my limits ....

Removing Negative Feedback

Hello,I am a new seller on Ebay and I got my first negative feedback today because the buyer didn't take the time to look inside the box to verify she got the correct product. I packed it in another product box and wrapped the package in brown paper ...

Can't trust Seller Protection from eBay.

Had a package held up in German Customs over Xmas. eBay forced through a refund for INR (against the customer's expressly stated wishes). Got delivery confirmation a couple of days later (Canada Post LX048110800CA). Opened an appeal to get my money b...

• 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Discount on multiple items

Think I messed up! I sell like items listed separately and filled in the form at bottom of selling page for discounts on 2, 3, or 4 items. Does this apply to all (marked as such) items in cart? Or just for offering multiple items priced individually ...

Tax Change Alert

Currently, Etsy, Ebay and other online platforms must issue a 1099 to Sellers who have more than $20K in gross sales for the year. The Covid Relief Bill, as currently written, lowers the threshold to just $600. Small Sellers should expect a lot more ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! eBay Managed Payments

I signed up for eBay Managed Payments. Since then, I can no longer list my coins. Anybody know about this? What can I do?

Bid Cancellations

I thought only the seller can cancel a bid once it’s made? I received an email (not an EBay message in my app) that a buyer requested a bid retraction after EBay already removed it, so apparently it’s no longer the sellers discretion to do or not do ...

Tax Q - Clearing out basement during WFH

Hi, I reside in Illinois and got a 1099 from PayPal since I was over $1000 in sales. I do not flip or make and sell any products, I simply cleaned out mine and my parents' basements while working from home. For example, when reporting this to the IRS...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors