cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packaged and printed out labels this morning not showing that its shipped

As the title says I was doing my morning routine packaging and shipping. Went through the whole process and printed the labels and put them on the packages. I went back to the hub to leave feedback and the screen shows nothing has been ship and still needing to ship the packages I already shipped. Packages were shipped through ebay usps.  Under payments it shows that I was charged for the labels but under paid and shipped tab nothing and on the home hub screen still shows packages due to ship out. I see there is a tracking issue but this is a new glitch.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Yeah. Me, too. I just went in and manually marked shipped and added tracking. Could really cause some issues if seller doesn't catch it and fix it. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Yes, I am experiencing this same issue. You are not alone...

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

same here, typical Ebay, everyday it's always something!

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Yup, me too. I just came here to say this since we no longer have customer service. UGH Whats next?! The glitches are out of control.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I Had the same issue this morning I shut down everything started it all back up issue solved

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Same Here - Had to manually enter tracking #

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

And just FYI if anyone is using the trading card shipping (The tracking starts 'ESUS...') you can't manually add the tracking number. The EBay system automatically thinks it's GSO instead of USPS, and the tracking never updates correctly.

It's frustrating to say the least.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Yep, it happened to me too.  I'm currently on a chat with customer service.....

......waiting for them to reply......

Customer Service:  If you don't mind me asking for this have you already added the tracking details here?

Me:  Normally the tracking info is automatically added, but I can manually add it if that's what I need to do.

Customer Service:  Yes please, can you add the tracking details so that the transaction will proceed.

Me:  So...what caused it to not automatically add the tracking number? Will I have to do this for every item from now on?

Customer Service:  Let me just check on why it was not updated automatically.

Customer Service:  After checking and investigating, I can see that there was no bug on the site so it might have just been a glitch on the system Kelly.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@kelcrumpLol and Customer service told me specifically it was a known tech glitch they were working on. Not the best support, that's for sure. Who knows which is correct but I assume it's being worked on.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Just a typical Ebay gitch.  Best just to wait 24 hours for it to get resolved, no need to stress at this point.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Looks like it is fixed for me now.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Looks like they fixed it for me at least. 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply