cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE return to old awaiting payment/shipment pages

Just spent 40 minutes on the phone with customer service about the new pages, and this was not the first conversation of that length. These pages have become so confusing, and now as a result a buyer was able to pay on only a single item instead of 9 items he committed to because the page did not let me open unpaid item cases for any of the items but one.

The problems with a new page are too many to list, but this is such a nightmare I’m actually thinking of pulling nearly a million dollars in annual sales off of eBay because it has become so frustrating to do anything since the last update a few weeks ago I don’t know if it’s worth it anymore.

Among the things changed that should not have been changed:

1) no way to see if an invoice has been sent

2) no way to see buyers location 

3) impossible to open unpaid item cases for all items in an order 

4) impossible to add notes to all items in an order 

5) no longer able to see full amount awaiting payment without multiple clicks

6) overall cumbersome design that is unclear and confusing 

there’s more, and I know nothing will change, but this is so frustrating. Spending 40 minutes on the phone with a clueless representative at eBay concierge doesn’t help either 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I assume you are talking about the  sellers hub MANAGE ALL ORDERS page? If so, then yes, it has become a MAJOR PITA. You no longer can customize it, the zip codes are no longer visible, the shipping cost is no longer segregated in its own column and I could go on. I have been sending requests to put it back the way it was every day through the link at the top of the  page. Why do they do this carp?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yes that's it. 

Has become totally useless. And because of the cumbersome layout, one of my buyers whom I had opened an unpaid item case for (I thought for 9 items, but because the website is so unclear only for 1 of them) managed to checkout for just that one item, and the system charged him the wrong shipping cost as well! It's an absolute nightmare. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@worldbanknoteauctions wrote:

Just spent 40 minutes on the phone with customer service about the new pages, and this was not the first conversation of that length. These pages have become so confusing, and now as a result a buyer was able to pay on only a single item instead of 9 items he committed to because the page did not let me open unpaid item cases for any of the items but one.

The problems with a new page are too many to list, but this is such a nightmare I’m actually thinking of pulling nearly a million dollars in annual sales off of eBay because it has become so frustrating to do anything since the last update a few weeks ago I don’t know if it’s worth it anymore.

there’s more, and I know nothing will change, but this is so frustrating. Spending 40 minutes on the phone with a clueless representative at eBay concierge doesn’t help either 

OP, I feel your pain.  I started a Post with the following:  

​ In Seller Hub under All Orders,  I (was) able to use the Sold column and see my item Sold Price tally at the bottom based on Current Month,  the previous month, and last 90 days .  The Total column includes the shipping cost.   Since shipping cost is not revenue;  the Sold column which included the tally was extremely important.   

Question:

Now where do we go to see the Sold price (tally) without the shipping included for the current month, previous month, and last 90 days?

B.  When using my Cell Phone:  I (was) able to go to Orders then View Record and use the Reprint shipping label feature, to Reprint my shipping labels.   This feature was important to me since I email my labels to copy centers to get my labels printed.  I realize the reprint shipping label is available on a laptop and desktop, but why is this feature is unavailable using the cell Phone. 

Question:  

When using your Cell phone, where can I now find the Reprint Shipping Label feature? 

OP, unfortunately many of the changes have not been for the better 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@getitright1234 wrote:

@worldbanknoteauctions wrote:

OP, I feel your pain.  I started a Post with the following:  

​ In Seller Hub under All Orders,  I (was) able to use the Sold column and see my item Sold Price tally at the bottom based on Current Month,  the previous month, and last 90 days .  The Total column includes the shipping cost.   Since shipping cost is not revenue;  the Sold column which included the tally was extremely important.   

Question:

Now where do we go to see the Sold price (tally) without the shipping included for the current month, previous month, and last 90 days?

B.  When using my Cell Phone:  I (was) able to go to Orders then View Record and use the Reprint shipping label feature, to Reprint my shipping labels.   This feature was important to me since I email my labels to copy centers to get my labels printed.  I realize the reprint shipping label is available on a laptop and desktop, but why is this feature is unavailable using the cell Phone. 

Question:  

When using your Cell phone, where can I now find the Reprint Shipping Label feature? 

OP, unfortunately many of the changes have not been for the better 

Item total Grand total Paid $136.53 $280.80 Unpaid -- --

Item total is the sold price. Grand total is item total plus shipping and tax. It doesn’t include any items awaiting payment.

click on the little i next to the total dollar amount
This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

doug@ebay alan@ebay karen@ebay 

Someone from eBay please address this

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

So it turns out that a lot of the info that used to be visible is still visible, but you would have to download a separate CSV file in order to see it. When I called eBay last night the rep claimed that changes are done by the request of "members". I'm wondering who would want to click several times and download multiple files. I'm wondering if it was grandma Suzie who has all the time in the world on their hands. I'm sorry eBay, I don't. Bring back the functionality the site had!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi OP,

When you say items that used to be visible are now visible with a different download, does that include the order date as well?  I sell a lot of combined items and they now put the date the item was invoiced as the order date which in my case could be two weeks after the auction ended.  If that is the case, can you tell me how to get the old data?  I spoke to someone who told me that if I archived everything, I can get the old reports that way.

Thanks!

Neda

Message 8 of 8
latest reply