Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer never claimed to buy an item(hacked/fraud?)

Today, I sold an item with a starting asking price of $155. No one bid, except for this one guy who immediately bid $225. That was the first red flag. in the order message, he claimed to have a new address and his address didn’t update or whatever, s...

not getting any views or sales for a week

I just started up a little cell phone accessory ebay page and the first 4 days i recived 7 orders and it has been about a week and i havent recived any feedback,or orders or views on my items. What am i doing wrong?

Now 30-day Free returns?? Choosing a store subscription or not.... What shall one do??

I've been selling (and buying) on eBay for two years now. I have a separate website to sell my items and sell on eBay as well. I have proudly retained my "Top-Rated Seller" status for over a year now. So in order for me to keep my selling status as i...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

All Options To Stop Auto-Relist Are Removed

After a while, Ebay turned on auto-relisting once a listings auction ends.However, I never wanted this turned on.If I want to relist something, I prefer to do so manually under the Unsold items tab so I can readjust settings as I see fit.Despite ever...

Continue to Bite the Hands that Feed You

Let me see if I can get all these new changes straight. Just for review, in the last six months or so sellers here have seen: 1. Guaranteed delivery take a bite out of our sales because customers cannot (not without a lot of trouble and hassle) purch...

promotional listings amount used

I cannot find how many promotional listing I have used for the month. I always have trouble finging them since they changed the pages.

Asian sellers with multiple accounts, posting identical listings

I've noticed a trend that is getting out of hand. Asian sellers, not satisfied with the privilege given to them to ship to US customers at ridiculously low rates, are opening multiple accounts - and by multiple I mean dozens - and then posting identi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 8 helpful

Am I doing something wrong?

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well today! I am coming here because lately it feels like my sales are slowly going down. There was a point where every morning I woke up to sales if not notificaitons about items getting bids. Now it seems like I wake ...

Couldn't get on selling/sold page all afternoon

I couldn't get only get on the summary page and not on the selling/sold page all afternoon. Also, couldn't get on the community page either, to check if there was a blackout/glitch. I had an item to ship, so I couldn't ship it. Bummer. How do they ex...

Iran Embargo

While eBay doesn't permit any new listings of Iran stamps to sell they aren't removing existing listings. I can't figure out their thinking, but it is what it is. In actuality eBay doesn't prohibit new listings of Iran stamps. They just prohibit new ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Technical Issues Ect

I watched a video on youtube and watched what I think was post your concerns here so here we go!!! Last week of May this started with our Ebay site and continues to get worse. Technical issues?? Why not make your own store and experiment away and tes...

selling

Hi, i am new to selling and i just tried to list an item, but it came back saying technical difficulties try again later. what am i doing wrong?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking uploaded glitch

Is anyone having a problem with their tracking uploaded on time stats? I am about to lose my Top Rated status because they are way off on mine. It claims in the last 3 months I have had 192 transactions not uploaded at all which couldn't be more wron...

Untitled.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors