cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our ended list hiding stuff

Short version - sorted by end date EVERYTHING that should be showing on the unsold list as 'ended feb 14' aren't being shown anywhere on the list - Check all dates, not there.

IMG_0611.JPG

BUT when I type in the only word I know must be in the titles - hair - It finds the three.

IMG_0612.JPG

BEST PART - there are an unknown amount of who knows what 'feb 14' stuff that is still not showing. How are I gonna figure out what ... 

We have a bunch of unsold stuff that I would never notice wasn't on the ended list - maybe that's why we find things on the ebay shelves that we sell but are not listed. Maybe we didn't mess up and let it time out. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Our ended list hiding stuff

I always have listings on my active list which do not appear in the proper place when sorted by date.

Usually, if I want to see them, I can use the search or check the last page of active listings.

I have attributed it to the number of active listings I have, and assume they exceed some Ebay threshold.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@a-lotta-stuff 

I'm not quite sure if the ones in the second screenshot are the ones that you are looking for.  If they aren't, ignore the rest of my post.   If they are, those were ended on Feb. 18th, not on the 14th which is what you said you were searching for.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for responding but you're talking about active listings and I'm not

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

There might be a default setting that you need to change from 60 days to 90 days.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Nice catch - those are the ones and the 18th is the correct date - typing 14th was is a misprint  .... I mean mistake.

At least 62 listings ended that date, and all the unsold ones are missing from unsold list. Found those three because I was looking for them. Without knowing/remembering something about what else was in that group, I can't even look for them

Message 6 of 6
latest reply