cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLD SALES GROSS REPORTS & 1099K DISCREPANCIES

I received my 1099k and the monthly numbers are elevated compared to the 1099k monthly reports EBAY was providing me. The shortcut to those reports was in my seller hub - selling tools—reporting. Right now this link doesn’t take you to those old reports (but to the new report data) and there is no way to show them. Ebay took it down when they generated 1099k for the year but I have them all downloaded — maybe becayse the data they provided now is different and off from what they presented. Did anyone had access to those reports and their data is inaccurate as well compared to 1099k  (created yesterday). I spoke to managed payments but they play stupid and tell me to go through all transactions (every month differs in the rage of $200-1700. Oh I thought they are paid to do it? Anyone else?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I just went through January and Ebay posted transaction from 31 December 2020 (paid day) on 1099k. It looks like they shifted months ends as they sorted them by settlement day and not paid day. My january 2021 ends on the 29th while month had 31 days. That is a bog mistake for someone who has to report monthly income.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

report states it is from JANUARY 1 THROUGH JANUARY 31 BUT IT IS INCORRECT.

27DA1D36-B054-47A5-8135-A9316A69DB2C.jpeg

Message 3 of 3
latest reply