cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to this, not sure what happened.

I listed some shoes for sale yesterday and when I woke up this morning there was an offer, it was the price I wanted so I accepted the offer and my listing said "SOLD - AWAITING PAYMENT". Well, I went to check on the listing a bit ago and it was removed?? Not sure why, I'm not able to view the listing to mark it as paid or shipped or even view it at all, its simply not there. There is a message that says, "We removed this listing from the site. For more information and next steps go to your messages.", but there's nothing in my messages regarding my listing being removed, the latest message I have is the one from this morning where it says I received the offer for the listing. So I'm pretty confused, not sure what happened or why my listing was removed, if any one knows what's up with this let me know, thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Had the buyer paid?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I don't think so? I'm on mobile so when I go to the "selling" tab in the bottom right, it says $180 (90 day total) which is the amount I accepted, but it still says "waiting for payment" underneath that. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply