Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

First time seller

Hi how do I change from Usd to Aus dollar in my price and in the shipping option it's only for American firms. I live in Australia and my ebay account has been Australian for many years it's the first time I want to sell something. Thanks

Resolved! Receiving Bids that are the same as the buy it now price. What’s the point? What scam is this?

I just started listing a few items on eBay recently, all listed as “buy it now” or best offer. So far I have rec’d 3 offers. All of the offers were the same amount as the asking price, and all of them were made by community members who suspiciously “...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to list an item

I created a listing, reviewed it and tried to LIST ITEM. Screen becomes grey and freezes. Tried multiple times with same result. No messages. Please help

how long can they still leave feedback?

Sold an item in November, it was supposed to be delivered in December, I think the date was Dec 6, but not sure if that was the last date. Another buying ID is contacting me repeatedly about his "lost package" but he's not the one that bought the tok...

Received a 1099-K from eBay; I only sold $3,245 in 2021?

Why am I receiving a 1099 if my amount of transactions (1 single transaction) and total amount sold ($3,245) are both well under the cap? As far as I know, the new $600 cap goes into effect for transactions after January 1, 2022, right? My transactio...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I wait for a better offer?

I have offers for two of my items that expire in 23 hours. I might accept the offers, but can I wait to see if someone else makes a better offer, or can I only accept or refuse the offers from the first one?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't sell anything due to having "0" selling limit

No matter what I do, I can't get it to sell. I was able to create a listing before but now I can't because of the "selling limit." Does anyone have some advice or should I just call customer service?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors