cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBVIOUSLY SOME MEMBERS CAN"T FIGHT NICE IN THE SANDBOX! TAKE IT ELSEWHERE, OFF TOPIC POSTS.

OBVIOUSLY SOME MEMBERS CAN"T FIGHT NICE IN THE SANDBOX! TAKE IT ELSEWHERE, OFF TOPIC POSTS.

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: OBVIOUSLY SOME MEMBERS CAN"T FIGHT NICE IN THE SANDBOX! TAKE IT ELSEWHERE, OFF TOPIC POSTS.

?

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Re: OBVIOUSLY SOME MEMBERS CAN"T FIGHT NICE IN THE SANDBOX! TAKE IT ELSEWHERE, OFF TOPIC POSTS.

@kenoldies 

Now who is fighting? And what sandbox?

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

What ye talking about Willis?

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

@kenoldies wrote:

Your caps lock key appears to be broken. Or did you intend to yell at us?

And what are you on about?

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

I POSTED THIS TO WRONG SITE, CANT FIGURE HOW TO DELETE IT! MY REAL ORIGINAL QUESTION WAS HOW TO RELIST MULTIPLE ITEMS ALL AT ONCE AS USED TO BE ABLE TO DO?

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

‎10-22-2021 07:46 AM

I POSTED THIS TO WRONG SITE, CANT FIGURE HOW TO DELETE IT! MY REAL ORIGINAL QUESTION WAS HOW TO RELIST MULTIPLE ITEMS ALL AT ONCE AS USED TO BE ABLE TO DO?

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Posted to wrong site, sorry, but need answer as to why I can no longer relist multiple items at once??

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

You can bulk re-list from Seller Hub from your un-solds or ended listings.  Just click the box for the ones you want and use the function choice at the top of the listings section you are in.

Good luck!

P.s.  Hopefully these are not in categories that were affected?  If yes, it made us change the category before we could relist.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

ON 'NOT RELISTED' PAGE IF I SELECT 'ALL' ALL IT ALLOWS ME TO DO IS DELETE ALL. USED TO BE ABLE TO RELIST ALL AT ONCE. CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT. THANKS KEN, SORRY FOR THE CAPS!!

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

Go to your "un-solds" or "ended" listings.

If the listings you are trying to relist were in a former category that no longer exists, it will make you pull each one up, change the category first and then relist with all the new item specifics.

Are you trying to relist and the original category is no longer there?  If yes, you need to change the category - it won't let you.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 11 of 19
latest reply

It's been the same category "records" for as long as I remember, not sure if category has changed, but am checking. changed 2 of the items, still see no way to relist them together. I am tired of the many unhelpful ebay changes last several years, am thinking I am done, after 20+ plus years

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

Go to Seller Hub

Choose "Listings" tab at top

Choose either:

Unsolds

Ended

Check box at top to check them "all"

Action box at top of row should let you bulk relist.

Good luck.  Think you are in the wrong section of Seller Hub.

Posting ID Only.......
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

there is no 'listings" tab at top just 'all'  'not  relisted yet'  'relisted'

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

@kenoldies wrote:

Thems is fighting words.

039C3BFA-9549-4D51-9207-DFA204F3D44A.gif

Message 15 of 19
latest reply