cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving email notifications since 4-5-18

I stopped receiving email notifications for customer sales on 4-5-18. Ebay technical support said it is an unknown issue and  could take up to 30 days to fix. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. It is really anoying to constantly be checking my emails to maintain top customer service.

Thanks.....

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Not receiving email notifications since 4-5-18

Call eBay back and tell them that 30 days is unacceptable for any site error.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I've got the same problem - no e-mail notifications for sales since June 21st 😞

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I just had my first one, but then again sales have tanked. 

The person at the top of the mountain didn't just fall there, just hope he actually climbed up.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Mine just stopped a couple of days ago, but only for one selling account. It gets its notifications on Edge. The account that gets its notifications on Chrome is still sending them through. Strange thing is, buyer questions come through fine on edge but not on chrome. 

I just go to each account's PayPal to get my invoices done so I don't miss anything, but it is nicer to be able to glance at my e-mail and have an idea of what the next day's work will look like

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Mine stopped years ago. I have just learned to check in daily to the account and hope to find a rare sale.

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Same problem. No item sold emails being received. The only way I know other than looking on the site is because I get the paypal payment notifications (thankfully). This needs to be fixed asap...

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Same here, I still get the paypal message though.

Wherever you go, there you are. Please remember, when you are asked if you are a god, you say yes.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Same here. I get Best Offer, Counteroffer Made, and Counteroffer Sent emails, but my last "Sale Confirmed" email was received on June 17, despite several sales since then.

I've doublechecked spam/junk folders, not there.

C'mon eBay, get your ship together!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Add me to the list too. Mine stopped middle of last week. That hasn't happened in years.
It certainly doesn't help regarding reponding to messages immediately, etc etc.

Hey Ebay: this is a real problem for a lot of us. Please look into it.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply