cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer receiving listing confirmation emails

This past Saturday (10/17/2015) I stopped receiving eBay emails regarding listing confirmations (for no particular reason). I checked my notification preferences and I should be receiving them. I've come to use these emails in record and inventory keeping: how can I get them to be delivered once again? Thanks.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

I'm having the same problem...maybe it's a glitch.

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

bump this - same issue since they did 'maintenance' on 10/14..

now I'm not getting 'your buyer paid' emails too.

called last week, they said they were working on it??

Message 3 of 34
latest reply

I'm having the same problem...Anyone know why?

Message 4 of 34
latest reply

Maybe it's not a probelm?

Maybe they just decided it's not needed? dunno...

This is happening to me also for about the same length of time.  I called EBAY yesterday and was told it is a problem with my internet service provider which of course we know is not correct.  This happened a couple years ago and eventually it was fixed.  I still get every other email from EBAY and Paypal, just not the listing confirmation on either a new or relist.  My preferences are all set as they should be.  So, I just put up with it until someone with technological know how gets busy and does the fix.  Good luck to all who are having this problem.  It is an annoyance but we've had them before and problably will have them in the future.

Message 6 of 34
latest reply

Having the same problem. It was much easier when we were able to email Ebay with problems, I always got a quick answer and fix. Now that we have to call them....I am just waiting and hoping they fix this problem. 

Message 7 of 34
latest reply

Same here in Nor Cal and I have a small broadband server so I doubt it is internet related.  I do get the proper emails when I print a shipping label.  I do alot of scheduled lisltings and I stopped getting those emails too.   I have low views on items this past week or so so I wonder if it is related to not getting confimation. 

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

I thought it was just me. I relisted numerous items yesterday and didn't get a single confirmation email. Today I created new listings, and I don't have any confirmation for those, either. I did get a confirmation for a shipping label I created today. Weird.

Message 9 of 34
latest reply

Same here....

Message 10 of 34
latest reply

I am really curious why anyone would EVER want to get a listing confirmation email?

Just curious.  If you listed the item, you know it was listed.  Why would you want to fill up your inbox with an email telling you what you already know.

Message 11 of 34
latest reply

So we have a paper trail when Ebay fails to send an "item did not sell" e-mail or relist e-mail.  

Message 12 of 34
latest reply

@misjif wrote:

So we have a paper trail when Ebay fails to send an "item did not sell" e-mail or relist e-mail.  

I guess that makes sense for small sellers.  But for me, with about 7 thousands items for sale at any one time, that would never work for me.

Message 13 of 34
latest reply

Add me to the list!

I don't get any confirmation on a listing. I did get confirmation when I ended a listing however.

-Kelly
Message 14 of 34
latest reply

@thepostingid wrote:

I am really curious why anyone would EVER want to get a listing confirmation email?

Just curious.  If you listed the item, you know it was listed.  Why would you want to fill up your inbox with an email telling you what you already know.

@thepostingid totally agree with your comments.  

Early this morning I did a new listing & did in fact recieve an e-mail on my presonal account shortly afterwards.  Am happy that I can easily " delete" all this unwanted mail in mass with just four mouse clicks  including purging cycle for the trash can - even with "Arthur" in my mouse clicking finger..  So for those that like having the redundant e-mail it looks like eBay did the Arnold Swaztenegger thing for you, ya' know thatt" I'm Baaaack"- at least on my juke box.

Maybe  why people want it is like those folks that wear a belt & suspendrs - a extra security measure. for just in case situations.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 15 of 34
latest reply