cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer a registered user

Since it seems impossible to get in touch with a human at Ebay, even via email, I was hoping I could at least get some advice based on past experience here.

Someone bid on an item I had up for auction. He did not respond to my first email and never paid so I never sent the item. Now I see he is "no longer a registered user." Should I take this to mean he was kicked off of Ebay? Is it now impossible to get in touch with him?

Thanks,

Sheila

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: No longer a registered user

Yes, it's safe to assume that eBay gave him/her the boot. No need to contact them, nothing good would come of it.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

EBAY automatically sends out reminders to customers about unpaid bids.  Because customer was "kicked off EBAY" you should forget about trying to contact them.  

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yes, it's safe to assume that eBay gave him/her the boot. No need to contact them, nothing good would come of it.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hello I bought a expensive camera on eBay but the person right after accepted it the next day but now I went to ask when he’ll send it and he is no longer registered but I already paid?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hello I bought a expensive camera on eBay but the person right after accepted it the next day but now I went to ask when he’ll send it and he is no longer registered but I already paid?

If you do not receive the item by the eBay delivery date open an INR case through eBay. The seller may be NARU'ed but eBay is probably still holding their funds to cover this type of situation. Hopefully the seller was domestic and not international. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@fran_mar 

Go to your Purchases List

You should be able to open a Not Received claim from there.

If you need help:

Use the social media accounts NOT the telephones.

https://twitter.com/askebay?lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/ — Message button in upper right on landing page.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support/m-p/32016431#M1783851

It is always better to start your own thread than to add on to another, no matter how similar the problems may be.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Why do you think you need to contact him? He never paid, you never shipped.  Pretty much end of story.

Did you open an unpaid item case to get your fees back?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply