cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update for seller too ==> !Summary is your My eBay homepage , it's ridiculous

I am a seller and I enter / leave eBay webpage hundreds of times a day and it is definitely ridiculous that "My ebay" should start in Summary and not in SellerHUB as it has been for many years.

I would like eBay to explain how this new update can benefit seller .  

If it was just a mistake by costumer service representative and that this is just an option, I would appreciate someone who knows how I can go back to my sellerhub directly when I press my ebay.

Thanks 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: New update for seller too ==> !Summary is your My eBay homepage , it's ridiculous

There's a couple of people compaining about this today.  I haven't seen it since I use a bookmark.  Not sure yet if it's a glitch or intended change. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Re: New update for seller too ==> !Summary is your My eBay homepage , it's ridiculous

I agree. I thought I made a mistake and changed my home page. It's crazy you now have to jump thru hoops to get to the seller hub!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@findersltd wrote:

I agree. I thought I made a mistake and changed my home page. It's crazy you now have to jump thru hoops to get to the seller hub!

This is the hoop I have always jumped through: 

luckythewinner_0-1657139211577.png

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I'm not sure how you are getting that page.  I go to the main home page and then in the "My Ebay" tab, I pick "selling".  It then brings up the overview of the Seller Hub.  Are you picking "Summary" instead?

Sorry, but I'm not sure how other people get to the Seller Hub page.  Just telling you how I get to the Seller Hub page.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Costumer service tell me that it is a new update 😞 , just need press selling in MY EBAY and you will go to Sellerhub  - have not idea what that means to a seller  , anytime that i open ebay i need select in my ebay " selling" to go to re-route to SellerHUb  😩

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@filippie wrote:

Costumer service tell me that it is a new update 😞 , just need press selling in MY EBAY and you will go to Sellerhub  - have not idea what that means to a seller  , anytime that i open ebay i need select in my ebay " selling" to go to re-route to SellerHUb  😩

Ya, that's the way I've been doing it for years and it's worked fine.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Yeah, you see some of us went directly to the desired page directly when clicking on My Ebay. Really quick and easy. This takes a couple more mouse clicks. I thought I must have hit the "Hyperspace" button!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Lucky- I cant help but wonder why you have a passive aggressive approach to your comments?   While that clicking on "may ebay" and then "selling" is indeed an option to get there- it does require 200% more work or 2 extra mouse clicks to accomplish than when you could just set it as your homepage.   The OP is not wrong in wanting that feature.  I personally prefer my ebay landing page to be the seller hub- I am i wrong for wanting convenience? I use that page 99% of the time. I honestly have never once gone to summary page.

For someone who has 1000 listings spread over 6 secret ebay accounts- I would think that you would appreciate the ability to set your homepage to what you prefer too.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@filippie wrote:

I am a seller and I enter / leave eBay webpage hundreds of times a day and it is definitely ridiculous that "My ebay" should start in Summary and not in SellerHUB as it has been for many years.

I would like eBay to explain how this new update can benefit seller .  

If it was just a mistake by costumer service representative and that this is just an option, I would appreciate someone who knows how I can go back to my sellerhub directly when I press my ebay.

Thanks 

Not happening to us - maybe a roll-out release or just a Glitch??

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 10 of 10
latest reply