Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sport Cards Sellers - This MAYBE of use to all y'all or not

Ran across this article - neither a buyer or seller - but maybe their is some helpful insight for the future. Last time I bought/traded cards was in 1956 had 4 shoe boxes full of Topps (my fav was 4 Al Kaline Rookie cards). Went off to college my Mom...

Resolved! Increase Sales

Can I know the key methods to use for increase sales..?

selling

I listed 20 newsletters separately and now a buyer wants to buy them all for one price what is the best procedure?

Finding Buyer addy for International orders

Have an order going through the Global Shipping Program. Usually, this wouldn't be a problem, but we were burned last time on a GSP going to China. So we're trying to establish the address of the buyer. It seems that has become more difficult. This u...

Resolved! ARE WATCHER'S REAL PEOPLE OR EBAY BOTS?

I HAVE SOME ITEMS WITH A LOT OF "WATCHERS", SO I'M THINKING, WHY THE HELL AREN'T THEY BUYING? SO, I GOOGLED THE SAME, AND CAME UPON A STRING OF COMMENTS WITH AN INTERESTING WAY TO CHECK AND SEE IF THIS IS A MYTH OR A REAL PERSON OR AN EBAY BOT. 1. AC...

Best (i.e. worst) Offer auto-clicked in new listings .... grrrrr

I rarely enable "best offer" and never on an auction item (my starting price is the best offer, period) but eBay in their wisdom has decided to turn it on when a new listing is written. We have to catch it and un-click it to keep the low-ballers away...

Resolved! Never sold before.

Looking for advice. I have every Nintendo game set from the first one up to game cube. I have a lot of games for those sets. I have some original boxes. Nothing is in mint condition, but they do work. I had rather sell everything for one lump sum. Do...

Seller abuse

The buyer protection is great but sellers have no protection. I isted an item that was accurately described with no refunds or returns. Item was only described as powering up and no further testing was done and working condition beyond powering up wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 44 replies
  • 2 helpful

Little to no sales

I have experienced a drastic drop in sales. Have others had the same experience Anyone know why?

Fee's on card sales

Doe' s anyone else think that 12.9% is a we bit crazy ,and how about final fee that is based on postage too that's a little off the wall

Resolved! I've Figured Out That SNAD **IS** a Remorse Return (and why)

OK, so I posted a few days ago about a return I got on Monday July 11, and asked for input if it's a remorse return. The most popular theory (and I shared this story outside of the internet), was that he was returning it because his wife got mad that...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors