cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New "My Selling" page format

Over the last 12 months eBay has made a number of changes to the "My Selling" pages.   One is an overview of all your account activity and now is just a limited overview of items listed, sales total for the last 60 days and active items. 

I have to express my frustration with eBay and their new "Seller Tools".  They are absolutely awful. Once were I could simply click on "My Selling" see all active items, what needs to ship, what needs feedback.    Now it's click here for this, there for that, click some more over here for another function,  click, click, click and more mouse clicks.   Do they pay their programmers by the number of forced eBay seller clicks for perform a simple task?    I want the old, now Classic "My Selling" page.   As a seller I don't have the time to hunt and click for each little function.  Before I could just go and see what I needed to do, and on a few occasions per month I would look at my account stats.     

eBay has put account stats front and center,  I need my tasks front and center in the "Classic My Selling" page.    The new pages are useless garbage!.   All these changes simply results in more administrative time vs listing and shipping.     Thanks for making my job harder.    Here a click there a click.  

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: New "My Selling" page format

@3josandjack 

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but here are two old links that seem to be still working:

Beta MyeBayNextAllSelling:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:...

In some cases, the page you wind up at depends on whether you have chosen the old or new version in the past -- keep an eye out for a link in the upper right corner of the page that says "switch to the new selling overview" or "switch to classic view" depending on which you are currently looking at.

Beta MyeBayNextSold:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSold&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:M...

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@3josandjack wrote:

Once were I could simply click on "My Selling" see all active items, what needs to ship, what needs feedback.  

eBay has been over-simplifying the my eBay pages. When managed payments goes into effect site-wide everybody will be forced into using seller hub. Why not take this as an opportunity to start learning how to use it? All of the information you're looking for can be found on the seller hub overview page.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Omg thank you!  I’ve been suffering in silence for months.  The link is awesome.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Hello,

What is "managed payments"?     All the changes are driving small sellers like myself away.  It's becoming to difficult to continue.     I'm seriously considering ending my relationship with eBay.  Their over simplification is really like a Rube Goldberg machine.     

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Hello,

What is "managed payments"?     All the changes are driving small sellers like myself away.  It's becoming to difficult to continue.     I'm seriously considering ending my relationship with eBay.  The simplification effort is really like aRube Goldberg machine.  No longer can you see everything on one page in the old "my selling" page.     

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Hello,

Thank you for the link.     eBay's over simplification effort is making my selling more administrative then listing and shipping.   They are driving small sellers away.   Wish they would give us the option of using the older format in stead of shoving this garbage down our throats.    The new pages are useless, multiple steps, multiple pages, just to the information that was before on one page.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

eBay's new "My Selling" page and Seller Hub is like Coke's release of New Coke, a miserable failure.    Way to go eBay, hope your reading and listening because as a Seller I'm going to stop selling.       eBay's new website philosophy is based on a Rube Goldberg cartoon of a machine,  requires a million steps just to crack an egg.     I spend more time managing my ebay sales pages then listing, packing and shipping.    The new web page designs are awful.   On the old "My Selling" page, you could see what sold, needed to be shipped, bid prices, item view activity, and past sales.  Now, click here, then click to take you some place else, then click again, and again and again.     Just sell on Amazon and forget eBay.  

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@3josandjack wrote:

eBay's new "My Selling" page and Seller Hub is like Coke's release of New Coke, a miserable failure.    Way to go eBay, hope your reading and listening because as a Seller I'm going to stop selling.       eBay's new website philosophy is based on a Rube Goldberg cartoon of a machine,  requires a million steps just to crack an egg.     I spend more time managing my ebay sales pages then listing, packing and shipping.    The new web page designs are awful.   On the old "My Selling" page, you could see what sold, needed to be shipped, bid prices, item view activity, and past sales.  Now, click here, then click to take you some place else, then click again, and again and again.     Just sell on Amazon and forget eBay.  

all of this over 5 listings when i look at your selling?  use sellers hub listing pages, ended, active, unsold, etc.  all of them except the active listings page tell you if they were relisted or not. (quite easily)  ... and ...

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Yes all over 5 listings.  As a result of all the changes to via Seller Update I'm in the process of winding down.      I'm moving to another platform.       I want to simply sell and ship, keep customers happy, not deal with heavy administrative work that eBay is now forcing me to comply with.   

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@3josandjack wrote:

Hello,

What is "managed payments"?     All the changes are driving small sellers like myself away.  It's becoming to difficult to continue.     I'm seriously considering ending my relationship with eBay.  The simplification effort is really like aRube Goldberg machine.  No longer can you see everything on one page in the old "my selling" page.     

In my opinion, all this simplification nonsense makes me yearn (sarcasm  intended) for an Old Rubick's Cube - at least one could eventually figure out the answer to that puzzle. 

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 12 of 12
latest reply