cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here

Hello everyone, new here. Trying to figure out eBay. How will I know if the payment has been made in order for you to send package and how will I print label for package? Will it be sent to my email? Please help thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: New here

Welcome to eBay..

You should receive and email but occasionally this doesn't work as it should..

You can check your listing page a few times per day.. Maybe download the App if you use those. 

Wait until eBay says awaiting shipment before you ship..

Good info here https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/start-selling-ebay?id=4081 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

1st go to the bottom of the page and read ALL the seller information pages under Seller. That is the best place to start. 

After you read everything come back and ask anything that  you dont understand.

Also as a new seller the jacket you have listed will most likely be sold to a scammer and you will loose the jacket and your money. 

When starting out it is best not to sell anything you cant afford to give away..

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You'll want to get very familiar with the "Seller's Hub".  It tells you everything you need to know.  Go there and take time to explore it completely.  It's very easy to follow each step. Ebay is great at notifying the seller when an item sells, when paid and time to ship. I recommend you buy postage right there on your Ebay account. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@sapphir1510 wrote:

Hello everyone, new here. Trying to figure out eBay. How will I know if the payment has been made in order for you to send package and how will I print label for package? Will it be sent to my email? Please help thank you in advance.

Just a tip:  RESEARCH before listing.  What you have listed as "stacked farm animals" is a version of the famous "Town Musicians of Bremen" statue in the center of the German city of Bremen. 

Your chances of selling it will be much improved it you describe it accurately.  And it is not a "rare find," as this statue has been copied, reproduced, and replicated for a very long time and is probably the most-sold souvenir of Bremen. 

You can read about it, and see photos of it, here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_Musicians_of_Bremen

=

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@maxine*j wrote:

@sapphir1510 wrote:

Just a tip:  RESEARCH before listing.  What you have listed as "stacked farm animals" is a version of the famous "Town Musicians of Bremen" statue in the center of the German city of Bremen. 

Your chances of selling it will be much improved it you describe it accurately.  And it is not a "rare find," as this statue has been copied, reproduced, and replicated for a very long time and is probably the most-sold souvenir of Bremen. 

You can read about it, and see photos of it, here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_Musicians_of_Bremen

=

WELL, IGNORE MY POST.  i DID NOT LOOK CLOSELY ENOUGH, AND YOUR ANIMALS ARE NOT THE STATUE I SAID.  MAYBE INSPIRED BY IT, BUT NOT THE SAME.  MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES. 

=

Message 6 of 6
latest reply