cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Listing Format: description does not show up in the listing

Whatever I type into the Description box, nothing shows up in the actual listing. Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: New Listing Format: description does not show up in the listing

Thanks for the reply oakland...

I should have given more info. I am using a desktop computer and firefox browser. The good news is, that I figured out the problem. Two of the add-ons were blocking the description: Adblock Plus (here I just excluded ebay.com from the list of the blocked sites) and another add-on was duckduckgo, I disabled that.

There is not a single day without a problem with ebay. And that new listing format (that I got as a gift today) it is more like blank spaces listing format.

Anyway, at least this stressful situation is over.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

this seems to happen frequently if using mobile device. need to click on see description - ridiculous

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the reply oakland...

I should have given more info. I am using a desktop computer and firefox browser. The good news is, that I figured out the problem. Two of the add-ons were blocking the description: Adblock Plus (here I just excluded ebay.com from the list of the blocked sites) and another add-on was duckduckgo, I disabled that.

There is not a single day without a problem with ebay. And that new listing format (that I got as a gift today) it is more like blank spaces listing format.

Anyway, at least this stressful situation is over.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Why won’t description show in my listing.      . Jan 31.   Please help      trying 2 times now

Message 4 of 4
latest reply