cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Feedback Issue

Buyer bought many items from me (30), ONE day after receiving in the mail she made claims they were " not authetnic" when there was no feasible way of ever determining that in the matter of 24 hours. Claims she sent them off to be authenticated and received back in a day (sunday). Apparently usps is open only for her. On sunday she starts slamming my board with negatvie feedback - 12 of them- I get into it with her in email messages trying to be respectful and ask her what the issue is and how i can help her. She is incredibly rude and dismissive telling me she has nothing to say to me. I asked her for the documented proof that these companies provide if anything is deemed unauthentic which they ALWAYS GIVE and she refuses to show me on multiple occasions, she even refuses to tell me the name of the company she " claims " to have used.

Then she goes and files a claim with paypal saying she never even recieved the items lol. I provided tracking number showing they did in fact get delievered, and guess what, what do you know paypal refunded her all the money, didnt even make her return any of the cards. And this crazy **bleep** is still littering my account with negative feedback weeks after and in the most disgusting abusive malicious way I have ever seen.

She is going on ebay every morning and is leaving me 2 negative feedbacks a day, she is even trolling my other buyers " positive feedback " by seeing what the write me, then she goes and leaves me negative feedback disagreeing with what the other person said.

HOW THE "F" is ebay allowing this to happen ??? How is the legal or not against policy ?? this is the legit defintion o malicious feedback. The woman made an allegation that is false, refuses to provide ANY PROOF what so ever and now has left me 26 negative feedbacks and is now doing it in a disgusting malicous illegal way..

what do i do ? clearly ebay doesnt give a **bleep**,  They literally let buyers do whatever THE F$#% they want to do on here even when in the wrong and bat **bleep** crazy out of their mind....

help !! anyone ?? ideas ??? thought ??> does ebay read this stuff we post on here ???  they are literally useless when you call them on the phone..

sorry for rambling guys, im very very mad

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Negative Feedback Issue

So do you know them to be authentic or not?

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

It is an unfortunate fact of life you really can't enforce a "no returns" on eBay.

When a buyer has an issue with your items, it does  not good to argue with them or to demand proof.

Thesafest course of action is to respond by saying "I'm sorry you were not happy with the items. Please return for refund". 

It sounds like your buyer noticed after the sale that you had sold a thousand autographs in the last 90 days and had another 500 listed, and got nervous that they might not be legitimate. 

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

Thesafest course of action is to respond by saying "I'm sorry you were not happy with the items. Please return for refund". 

In fact you could add "Please return for refund" to every one of her negs.

It will make her look a bit of a fool, all the more if her FBs start getting ANGRY!! and VAGUEBOOK!!!

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

But calling a customer a jerk for a mildly worded neutral, makes OP look ..... less than professional.

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

The best advice I can give is file an ic3.gov report, get your local cops to take a "call for service report" (basically you report it over the phone, and they "promise" to look in to it. get the report #s) and file an appeal with paypal.

If you win with them, call ebay and see about FB removal

Im so sorry this happened!
Message 6 of 22
latest reply

It's not clear if this is a Paypal 'courtesy refund' or if the OP was charged.

Usually PP insists on a return before refund, and on the buyer's dime.  So I'm thinking it was the former.

The 'counterfeit' charge might have something to do with PP's decision.

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

She started slamming my page with negative feedbacks before we even spoke a word, she never even got them authenticated theres no literal way she could have done that in 1 day. I reached out to her after I saw the feedback and tried to help and assist in a super niceand helpful way and she completely dismissed me away being rude ans nasty about it. I asked to kindly send me what the companies sent her and she just refused everything i asked of her.

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

What I would REALLY LOVE TO KNOW is how does she get to keep all of the items and get a refund ??? and then after that she is just allowed to sit here and slam my account by leaving 1-2 negatives feedbacks every single day like a petty **bleep** ??

Ebay removed 12 of them but left 14 of them up there ??? i mean. its liek a sick joke thats going on here

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

It sounds like your buyer noticed after the sale that you had sold a thousand autographs in the last 90 days and had another 500 listed, and got nervous that they might not be legitimate. 

You have no way of knowing that.  I don't have a dog in this hunt (meaning don't care who's telling the most truth) but it sounds like *to me* that the buyer could have seen those sales and "got nervous" before purchasing any cards.

The OP has very good feedback from many satisfied buyers.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 10 of 22
latest reply

@mistressmime wrote:
The best advice I can give is get your local cops to take a "call for service report".

@mistressmime

Huh ? Call the cops ? What would be the reason ? Hopefully for the OP's sake those auto's are legit. I read that 90% of autos are fake. The reason I would never buy one here unless it is from an  actual packaged auto's from the card companies. I don't know if they are fake or not but can easily see why the buyer would be worried looking at those numbers.

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

@simply_selling_2378

I'm very sorry you are having to go through this. It is probably every sellers nightmare what you are going through right now and I understand just how enraged you are.

Can you please provide us with more details?

What exactly did ebay tell you with regards to her conduct via the messages she sent you? I assume you asked customer support to look at those?

On what grounds did they remove the 12 negatives but are leaving the rest?

Also regarding the refund, how were these items packaged and shipped? Was it combined shipping? Were the tracking numbers uploaded for each transaction through ebay?

Sorry to bombard you with questions, I just think everyone here would like a little more information to try to help.

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

@simply_selling_2378

I am sincerely sorry this has happened to you.  It is truly a seller's nightmare for sure.

Something isn't right with the claim in PP.  If the buyer filed a claim saying the items were not received [INR], you provided tracking confirmation that they were delivered, then why would PP refund the buyer.  You need to call PP and find out the answer to that as you can clearly show through tracking and the FB they have left on your account that they received the items.

I have a question for you.  If you could do this and then come back and tell us what you find out, it may go a long way to help you get Ebay to remove more of these damaging FB.

Go look at the Buyer's FB.  While sellers are not suppose to leave negative comments in the FB, sometimes they do or they get a little tricking in what they write in the hopes that other sellers will figure it out.  But take a look and see what you see.

Then the more important thing to look at is FB left for others.  Do you see a pattern of negs or neutrals for other sellers.  Come back and tell us what you see please.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

This may have already been brought up, but whatever you do, dont leave another feedback follow-up comment like the one you left for the neutral customer. Only leave well-thought-out, non-defensive, non-emotional responses with a high degree of professionalism in them. The idea is for the buyer with the issue to continue to leave comments that will negate his own reputation. Future buyers will get the right message that you tried to help in any way while the buyer instead went off on a tangent in your feedback.

For the future, you may also want to take a look at your Buyer Requirements settings. There is one that sets boundries for the number of items bought from you over a certain period of time. Its worth a look. 

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

@coolections wrote:

@mistressmime wrote:
The best advice I can give is get your local cops to take a "call for service report".

@mistressmime

Huh ? Call the cops ? What would be the reason ? Hopefully for the OP's sake those auto's are legit. I read that 90% of autos are fake. The reason I would never buy one here unless it is from an  actual packaged auto's from the card companies. I don't know if they are fake or not but can easily see why the buyer would be worried looking at those numbers.

If PayPal refunded the buyer out of the sellers pocket without forcing the return on the items, then the seller needs to file an appeal. Unfortunately with PayPal you need to have police reports and ic3.gov reports to "prove" that the buyer is some how in the wrong.

It's rather ridiculous actually but that's how PayPal handles it

Message 15 of 22
latest reply