cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT Kewl E-Bay - Changed my Listings to Show 4-Day FREE Shipping in RED Letters - Don't Offer That

Just received a message asking if the "FREE 4 Day Shipping" shown in my listing meant it would arrive before Easter?

I have a 3-day handling selected right now (yes, we usually ship same day, but since the USPS shipping debacle, we changed it and like the flexibility)

I do NOT offer Free 4-day shipping.  Well, guess what - e-Bay has decided to changed ALL my Free listings to say this now.  And I looked - they all show a 3 day handling time....  WTH??  

Thank goodness for Bulk Edit - the only way I could get it to not show on the listings was to chose "Economy" as the choice for my shipping - it cannot say 1st Class or USPS Parcel Post - What on earth is happening?????

(And NO - today is Thursday, it will likely not be there by Sunday.  *sigh*)

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

NOT Kewl E-Bay - Changed my Listings to Show 4-Day FREE Shipping in RED Letters - Don't Offer That

For some reason, 1 of my items shows "Free 4 day shipping" in green on my cell phone. On the PC is doesn't show anything like that. 

I have 3 day handling, so I don't know what ebay is thinking....

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

This is actually correct. By default, if you have your own Zip code entered, it will reflect shipping to your own location, which (should) take 4 days max, and in most cases, only one day.

The issue with eBay stating 7 calendar days for a USPS Media Mail package to be delivered cross-country still persists, though. This IS grossly incorrect.

Message 32 of 32
latest reply