cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NON PAYING BUYER

I have sold the same item 3 times at auction, no buyers have paid. and dont respond to emails

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

NON PAYING BUYER

Are you filing unpaid items ? .. https://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/unpaid-items.html

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

NON PAYING BUYER

File the unpaid item case(s), close them out when allowed, then relist as fixed price with immediate payment required.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

NON PAYING BUYER

It sounds discriminatory but items that appeal to young men like sneakers and electronics tend to have a higher rate of scams, interference and non-payment. Especially as someone who has low feedback, you need to protect yourself and sell FP with IPR as Fern said.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

NON PAYING BUYER

I have had 2 of these in the last 2 weeks. ebay credited me FVF, and I can list again, but that doesn't help my hassle. I know that ebay says they will get a non paying buyer strike, but what good does that do? (not a real question). One of my non paying buyers has a history I see of not paying (at least 4 times). i see in their feedback that the sellers left details in the feedback like " buyer did not pay be warned" but it was left in the positive feedback. Ebay has really ruined this site by not being fare to sellers. After 20 years and perfect feedback I think I am finally going to leave ebay, because they are to big now to care about us little people.

May be should build an auction site that fixes all the bad thing about ebay? Lots of time and money to do it though. Time for a start up??
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

NON PAYING BUYER

@4yummy & @mcdon_will,

Please don't give up on eBay yet! Just learn how to avoid these simple problems...

As other have said, the best you can do for yourself is to relist the item again at Fixed Price, and check the box on the listing for Immediate Payment Required (if you cannot find it on the listing form, go to the top right & click on 'advanced form', and it should show up somehwere near the 'price' section on the listing form).

You know the average price your item will sell for, since they've already sold (a few times), so you should be able to price it right/to sell quickly.  The Immediate Payment Required will require buyers to actually pay for your item BEFORE the listing will end.  That way, at least when it sells, you will know you have payment Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

NON PAYING BUYER

Listings in Motors are non-binding.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply