cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO BIDS FOR 2 WEEKS

HI I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING THIS ISSUE.I USUALLY HAVE 200 OR SO ITEMS LISTED AND USUALLY GET 20 BIDS OR SO WEEKLY, NOW I HAVE HAD 0 BIDS FOR 2 WEEKS NOW.I KNOW ITS THE SLOW TIME BUT NO SALE FROM BIDS FOR 2 WEEK IS FAR FROM NORMAL IN THE 20 PLUS YEARS IVE BEEN ON HERE.ANYONE ELSE SEEING THIS?

Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Re: NO BIDS FOR 2 WEEKS

Two things.

1. Your caps lock is stuck...makes your post difficult to read.

2. It's tax time many folks file last minute. And are more focused on getting their taxes paid instead of buying stuff on eBay. 
There are no guarantees in online sales. One week you sell like your stuff is the hottest thing since apple pie. The following week its dead silence. 

Message 2 of 69
latest reply

Well in 22 years on here I have never gone from 20 to 25 bids a week to zero bids for 2 weeks 

Message 3 of 69
latest reply

Well, now you have.

Message 4 of 69
latest reply

Well I’ve been on here for 25 years. Selling and buying. Haven’t been on here in a while selling but I did put a few things up and I have got 0 views. How does that happen? I’ve never had it happen. Now I have. Times are tough for many. 

Message 5 of 69
latest reply

I seem to get slammed every time I answer a post like this, so i'll sit this one out.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 6 of 69
latest reply

We all go through it. 

Message 7 of 69
latest reply

Looking at where the areas of high employment are- and unemployment in the USA is at its lowest  this century.

What are you charging to ship to the areas where there are buyers with money?

Remember those employed persons are not paying income tax-- that was taken out of their paychecks every week last year-- they are looking forward to a rebate.

Basically, don't sell to poor people.

They don't have any money.

Message 8 of 69
latest reply

@arkworkincs 

No.  I use buy it now fixed prices, so I never see bids.  

Happy Selling

Message 9 of 69
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Looking at where the areas of high employment are- and unemployment in the USA is at its lowest  this century.

What are you charging to ship to the areas where there are buyers with money?

Remember those employed persons are not paying income tax-- that was taken out of their paychecks every week last year-- they are looking forward to a rebate.

Basically, don't sell to poor people.

They don't have any money.

I like that one - maybe good advice.  For me thinking - maybe poor people, on average, spend more.  That’s why many of them are poor?

Message 10 of 69
latest reply

@inhawaii wrote:

I seem to get slammed every time I answer a post like this, so i'll sit this one out.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Me as well..... i have advice from the Buyers perspective  and since I make alot of purchases I would think there would be some value to it but alas my Feedback is private.... i'm a low life scammer on these boards.....

have a great weekend inhawaii

Message 11 of 69
latest reply

Ok thanks for your help rockstar

Message 12 of 69
latest reply

I’m getting views but no bids at all

Message 13 of 69
latest reply

Well I haven’t in 22 years

Message 14 of 69
latest reply

Well I get all sales fro 99 cents to 300 dollars and I haven’t even sold 99 cents 

Message 15 of 69
latest reply