cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Feedback screen....AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!...

If you're gonna change something, HOW HARD is it to incorporate something into the new version that worked 100% in the previous version?

We now have to leave feedback one at a time???!!!...where's the UPLOAD ALL button?

Is Common Sense a prohibited item?

Message 1 of 148
latest reply
147 REPLIES 147

@lookng2015 wrote:
I don't think it has anything to do with whether you're a seller or a buyer.....as per SOP it's changed for whoever they decide to dump into it.

i am both.

are you saying the process of leaving FB has changed when;

it is a seller leaving FB to a buyer?

so far what i understood is that it has changed for;

buyers leaving FBs to sellers.

well haven't bought anything in a few weeks so haven't been through the new process.

but as a seller to a buyer, it is "unchanged" for me.

then again seems ebay is testing the process since it is only chosen users.

1 thing i know for sure.

6 FBs out of 25 sold items is the lowest i have ever gotten.

just glad a seller standing is calculated on the # of transactions not FBs.

letoulousain
Message 76 of 148
latest reply

Some of my IDs have the old FB screen, some have the new one.

While I'll continue to leave FB for my buyers & sellers, it's a royal pain in the patootie on the new screen.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 77 of 148
latest reply

THIS!!  Exactly:

vintage_sterling_spoon_rings wrote:

"The part  I miss most is I had 7 or 8 basic feedbacks that I edited as needed... They no longer 'pop up' when I start typing. It seems they want all feedback to be new originals."

That's the way I always did it. I'd start with the usual A+++++ and then I'd get a drop-down list of various previous feedbacks I'd left. This made it easy to edit my feedback to suit the particular item, while retaining the basics (Exc. condition, fast ship, thank you, etc.)

Now I have to copy & paste from a Notepad list of "sample feedbacks"  that I've saved from my 'feedback left' page.

Just plain stupid.

Message 78 of 148
latest reply

Yes, it no longer seems to autofill. I too had about a half-dozen standard feedbacks. Now must type each one out (or change my feedback strategy) and no group upload.  More keystrokes, more time. Just another great idea from E-Bay for us sellers!

Message 79 of 148
latest reply

Notice how every single "improvement" makes the listing/selling process harder & longer?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 80 of 148
latest reply

At least in Firefox, both the "leave feedback for buyer" and "leave feedback for seller" pages remember previous entries SINCE THE CHANGE just fine.

Firefox form history can not match up entries prior to the change with the feedback page input area sice they changed thr name attributes on those input elements.

I laid out some (not optimal) options for recovering previous stored feedback entries and transplanting them in to work on the new pages in another thread somewhere on the boards here.
Message 81 of 148
latest reply

@lookng2015 wrote:

Some of my IDs have the old FB screen, some have the new one.

While I'll continue to leave FB for my buyers & sellers, it's a royal pain in the patootie on the new screen.

well that would explain why i have received on 6fbs out of 26 items sold this month.

it's never been that low.

oh well people say no FB received is good FB.

so be it.

letoulousain
Message 82 of 148
latest reply

From the Seller Hub Overview tab, look at the bottom of the feedback section. There should be a 'Leave feedback' rollover that will take you to the feedback page for multiple items. That page is redesigned, but lets you leave FB for more than one item at a time. Took me a couple of weeks to find.....

Message 83 of 148
latest reply

I am disappointed by how poor this new feedback system is.

It's way too big and it's not nearly as user friendly as the old one.

I feel genuinely sad for sellers who are faced with using this new garbage to leave mass feedback for buyers. Smiley Sad

Message 84 of 148
latest reply

I don't use Seller Hub...in many respects, the old ways were best...
Message 85 of 148
latest reply

@nawlinsron2 wrote:

I don't either as aI have not heard good things about it. I might have to visit just to not have to type the same feedback over and over. 😞

Message 86 of 148
latest reply

@labratdolls wrote:

@nawlinsron2 wrote:

I don't either as aI have not heard good things about it. I might have to visit just to not have to type the same feedback over and over. 😞

As someone who is fairly new here, I can confidently say that I started using the old way and when I tried the seller hub I immediately went back.

I think if you started here though and seller hub was the only thing you knew and got to learn it that it just may be more efficient... but it's so much of a change from the old way that I think in a lot of cases it's very difficult to want to make the leap.

Message 87 of 148
latest reply

@*eponymous* wrote:

Yes, it changed.  It's just as horrible for buyers...one feedback screen takes up a third of a page, and it is unclear which transaction feedback is being left for without scrolling back up!

I only read the first 30 or so replies, so my apologies if this was already mentioned...

Aside from all that, the new "bulk" feedback page no longer shows the PayPal payment for the item.  I leave f/b when the item is paid for (per a persistant suggestion of another Community user Smiley Wink ).  But now I cannot tell which of my sold auction items have been paid for and which have not been paid for. 

Perhaps I should cease engaging in the useless task of leaving feedback for buyers altogether?

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 88 of 148
latest reply

You must work for the company!

This is the slowest most grinding method of taking care of feedback I've seen.  The page makes me go through each listing one by one.  I don't see any advantage, since I'm already doomed to giving a postitive response to each buyer anyway.

If I sell one thing in a week's time, maybe.  When I have dozens or hundreds of sales, I'm never going to remember who bought what, and what the experience was...

Message 89 of 148
latest reply

I will scan through here because I was going to post something.  I cannot figure out how to use my saved comments for feedback on stuff I sold. I posted 2 today and had to type in each one. Seriously?  Hopefully I am just missing something....

Message 90 of 148
latest reply