cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASHUA NH

so I bought something from a guy and I've seen THREADS of this place sucking majorly: who has actually gotten their packages, if you could answer please do and same to those who didn't,  I wany to start an investigation at this facility for constant errors 

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

NASHUA NH

I purchased 38 items so far this year on ebay.

I received all 38 of them.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

I sold a couple of figures to a friend in Manchester NH last month. She got them just fine.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

Forgive me, but I find it very difficult to interpret your message.

You bought something from someone in Nashua, NH, and you are suspicious of this person because . . .?

Have you read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers? 

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

If I'm correct in my thinking, I believe you're referring to one of the hubs just outside the Boston area. 

A lot of my shipments go to Nashua after acceptance at my local p.o. and I've never had one disappear. 

Please clarify what your complaint is.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

@twicz0 

From time to time some facilities have issues.

I have packages outbound that have gone through that facility with zero issues.

Please link some of those threads so that we can become aware of the stated issues.

I am here frequently, (too frequently)  and do not remember any NH issues.

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

I bought an item off a seller in the MASS. Area and it's been in transit since the 22nd of April and its been stuck there or lost for days without 0 update 

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

Nashua is the routing hub more than half of my shipments route through.

It is not one of the problem hubs.

No delay in my shipments.

Whatever your delivery problem is, it is unlikely to be the Nashua hub.

If you are buying trading cards, stamps, coins, stickers and other items which ship in Ebay Standard Envelope, that could be your problem - not Nashua. And, of course, your problem could be the seller you are dealing with.

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

That's only 5 days.  It wouldn't be considered lost at this point.  Some classes of service will take longer than that.  What was the item?  Do you know what postage method it was shipped with?  

It is possible for there to be no scans, depending on the class of service & even with Priority/GA, it's possible to have no scans (rare, but possible).  It's also possible that the seller printed the label & forgot to mail it.  Hard to say without knowing more about what the item was. 

To answer your question specifically,  I haven't heard of any problems with Nashua. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

it's been in transit since the 22nd of April

Today is the 27th of April.

What was the last estimated date for delivery?
If that has passed open an Item Not Received claim and get your money back.

If it hasn't DON'T WATCH TRACKING.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

Perhaps you did not know this, but:  When you buy an item listed on eBay (or anywhere for that matter), lack of tracking doesn't necessarily mean the package is lost.   The lack of scanning doesn't always mean that.

Your item had an estimated delivery date in the listing.  Once that day has passed by at least one day, but less than thirty, you can open an item not received case.  You are well protected by eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers.  

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

@twicz0 

That thread does not support there being a problem in Nashua. (and the thread is 2 years old)

Indicates problems elsewhere.

Got anything else that we can look at to assist?

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

I don't know how far you've gone down on that article but there was a post within last yr stating that a few individuals had to waited 2 months ish for basic things, but if every single one of you vouch for it then I suppose I'll wait another week and if it doesn't land then I'll just do the obvious n get my money back.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

NASHUA NH

You have to have more patience sometimes and many places don't scan packages at every phase of the shipping process.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply