cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My promoted listing impressions have dropped dramatically in the last two weeks. How do I increase?

My promoted listing impressions have dropped dramatically over the last two-three weeks.  Any ideas on how to increase them?  I have no idea what the problem is.

Thanks,

Pat

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

My promoted listing impressions have dropped dramatically in the last two weeks. How do I increase?

If you do a quick search of the current threads open on the Seller forum you will find several threads on this subject.  You may want to review them as there are many opinions on what may be causing this and that might help you with your issues.

I hope your sales increase very soon.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

My promoted listing impressions have dropped dramatically .....

@pattim47 

Impressions are not views.  Impressions are not sales.  If you PAY more than others that are also 'promoting' your impressions might increase.  An impression is counted even if your listing is presented in one of those 'carousels' that require a buyer to click to see the ones with the right arrow designation on another seller's listing.  It is counted as an impression even if they don't scroll right and actually look at yours.   

Pay eBay more.  Maybe your impressions will increase.  Impressions are not views, and impressions are not sales. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply