cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My eBay account was restricted for no reason.

Hello, today I received an e-mail from ebay stating that they restricted my selling privileges and I was really upset. Because there is no reason, in my seller performance overview table I have 3 "Uploaded late" defects and 5 late shipping defects and i don't have any other defect and still, they are all considered to be above the standard And I don't have any "item not received" case for the last 1 year. when some of my defect were erased in April, I would become a top rated seller! My BBE rating is completely clear and it says "Compliant". I've sold tens of thousands of dollars item and I don't have a single negative feedback. All my customers are happy with their orders and I received this penalty while providing such good customer service. When I asked which order I made a mistake in, they told me I had just 1 order defect worth $1048, but there I only gave the customer a courtesy refund of $20 so he could buy accessories, and the customer showed his satisfaction by leaving positive feedback. A supervisor told me that I will receive an e-mail within 3 days and I hope my account will be opened, but I still cannot figure out why it is restricted, it is completely for no reason and I feel very helpless. Do you think my account will be opened? and what can i do more?

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: My eBay account was restricted for no reason.

Dropshipping from Amazon is not allowed.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 46
latest reply

@kensgiftshop  I just hate that “business model “

Message 3 of 46
latest reply

You are a drop shipper that has "Location: Turkey" but in your listings you show "Location: Washington, District Of Columbia, United States. Pretty sure eBay is not going to let you get back on here.

Message 4 of 46
latest reply

I'm pretty sure the message eBay sent you to inform you that your selling account is restricted told you the reason. eBay doesn't restrict or suspend a seller just for kicks. 

Message 5 of 46
latest reply

@proshipping 

So sorry for your situation.  Looks to like you were drop shipping & possibly from another venue, perhaps Amazon or Walmart.  This is a policy violation & grounds for suspension.  Did eBay ask you where you were sourcing your inventory from? Did eBay ask you to provide receipts for those printers?  Sometime stock pictures will raise flags for questionable selling behavior.  I wish I could tell you something different on your behalf, but many of us here know how to spot retail arbitrage and your site seems to display it.  Many sellers in your area the world seem to be using this type of prohibited selling platform and are being restricted/suspended by ebay in droves.  Sorry. 

I wish you well what ever the outcome may be.  Good luck.

Message 6 of 46
latest reply

@ckimodog 

nice reply, but I am not at all sorry. The rules are the rules. No secret. We need more suspensions for drop shippers like this. 

Message 7 of 46
latest reply

Ebay makes a lot of money from people who do 'amazon drop shipping'.

However, these foreign sellers that are just duplicating these listings only hurt sellers who actually have the product they are selling.

It's hard to be sympathetic for your situation.

Message 8 of 46
latest reply

Why do you think I do dropshipping from Amazon? My products are not active right now, why this judgment?? I sell HP, Epson, Canon printers, office chairs and projectors from a few brands and nothing else. Now do you think I look like a dropshipping store??

Message 9 of 46
latest reply

how do you know that I sent products from Amazon? My items are not active. And I explained this to someone else. None of the products I sell are dropshipping products.

Message 10 of 46
latest reply

No, it is not dropshipping, I have distributors and partner warehouses and I also have my own stock. I sell branded printers, office chairs, projectors and ebay never asked for my inventory. They sent me an email stating nothing.

Message 11 of 46
latest reply

Only high risk selling was stated as the reason

Message 12 of 46
latest reply

And I have been selling on ebay for 2 years and have sold item tens of thousands of dollars. Did they think of doing this now? Please think clearly and help instead of judging. If you can't help, don't comment at all.

Message 13 of 46
latest reply

@myfrugalboutique 

I absolutely agree.  They taint the selling reputations of good sellers who follow rules & policies.  I believe eBay is targeting this part of the world because so many from the countries in that region are displaying this bad selling behavior & the customers are the ones who pay.

Thanks for your reply. 

PS Nice shop!

Message 15 of 46
latest reply