cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been permanently restricted

Hello, 10 days ago, the sales privileges of my account, where I have been selling for 2 years and providing excellent customer service, were restricted. When I first contacted, I was connected to a supervisor and he told me that he could object after 30 days, but he would send an objection immediately and told me to wait for 3 days, but when I did not receive any news after 4 days, I contacted him again in the live chat and this time they told me that there was a permanent restriction. I contacted them about 12 times via e-mail and live chat, but 30 seconds after the people in the live chat said they would review my account, they showered me with bot messages telling me that my account was permanently restricted. None of the ebay customer representatives really care. And I should point out that my seller performance was very good and I would be a top rated seller in April. The question

I want to ask now is, has anyone experienced this situation before and has anyone been able to open their account even though they say it is permanent? What paths did you follow? Sharing your valuable experiences will help me a lot. Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Permanent means forever.  Sorry. 
You may want to cancel the subscription to the store.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I only know of two sellers out of millions that came back after a permanent restriction. A guy Lou that sold coins years ago was one I recall.

You are done. You've made posts already about your suspension.

You're no longer allowed to sell.

Sorry.

Goodbye.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I recommend you reread the previous thread you posted on the same subject: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/My-eBay-account-was-restricted-for-no-reason/td-p/34321696

Starting a new thread isn't going to get different responses. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Sorry, but you're going to have to find another place to sell your items.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

CS have no input on this.

It's done by a smaller team that never communicates with the public.

Probably because you continue to claim 'for no reason' you never changed your ways and corrected the issues you had in the past.

Seems eBay gave extra chances of removing past restrictions/limitations on your account.

Now the probability of coming back is very low.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Try Trendyol, Gittigidiyor, or Sooq Merkezi.  All are popular online sites for selling from Turkey.  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@proshipping 

Again, the possibility of your account being re instated is slim to none.  Move on and see where else you may be able to sell your merchandise.  Many sellers in your part of the world seem to be getting shut down for many reasons, one of the reasons being drop shipping, via retail arbitrage.  Risky & bad business platform and this is obviously the result. 

I certainly hope you'll continue to sell where you can, but on eBay I believe you are finished.

Good luck with future opportunities

Message 8 of 8
latest reply