cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sells are Terrible. Anyone Else having slow sales?

Just wondering if any other sellers are having slower sales then usual?

This time last year, I had great sales. Heard that Ebay has so many more

vendors and sellers than we have buyers. I don't know about the promoted listings?

Haven't clue what that means? I've have more returns lately than ever before.

2 of my sellers wore my item and damaged the pristine designer shoes. I lost money

with free shipping coming and going. Couldn't relist my shoes, but the disonest

buyer got to wear them for special event and returned damaged and got full refund.

I Sold designer pair sunglasses and after 10 days the buyer emailed: oh I thought they

were different style? I provided 12 photos. She sent them back wrapped in newspaper.

OF COURSE, THEY ARRIVED DAMAGED...She got full refund! Needed to vent about buyers that abuse our merchandise. This is how I make my living. Time for real job :))) that pays better

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

If the Buyer of the sunglasses had 12 photos to look at she should never have been able to return them. And Ebay would have stood by you on that one! I have had Ebay absolutely take my side in issues before.

Message 46 of 47
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/selling-db.

Thanks.

Message 47 of 47
latest reply