cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple relist as fixed price problems - blank columns and rows - Help!

When I relist a group of items via bulk sell the relist page columns are blank. i cant see the titles of the columns or any of the info about the item. just the grid is there with columns and rows. anyone else having this problem? i either have to relist items  one by one or do a Sell Similar which then i have to remember to clear out the unsold items so i dont  list items twice by accident. Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 7.31.19 AM.png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Yes..........but refreshing or reloading the page seems to work........ 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

no it doesnt. this started happening 1-2 weeks ago i'd say

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

been happening more than not lately, refresh page doesn't work but go back to ebay page and reclicking on the items has worked for me. When it asks to work with existing items just click no.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@fashionandform2 wrote:

no it doesnt. this started happening 1-2 weeks ago i'd say

Hi, this happens to me literally every day. Sometimes refreshing the page works, but, in this case, that isn't the the issue. The listings are there, the columns have just been sporadically rearranged and widened.

Scroll as far as you can to the right, then drag the column to the left until it fits in the window - that should take care of it.

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 12.47.46.png

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

velvet@ebay 

don't know how you could check/report this, since may be somewhat random...........but it is happening......

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I found a work-around- instead of selecting"relist as fixed price" when items are in the "unsold" category i now select the "relist" option and can see the columns. maybe this has something to do with their new relist beta that they have as an option to try ( i looked at it as a possible alternate but dont want to use it).

Message 7 of 7
latest reply