cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Picture Upload area on Default eBay Listing template

Is anyone having an issue with uploading pictures when listing? The area in the listing templet for uploading pics is blank. It started this morning.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Missing Picture Upload area on Default eBay Listing template

Same problem here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't list any item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, fix the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Sorry to hear that, but I am glad to know it's not just me. If you refresh lots of times once in a while it will pop up. 95% of the time it won't though. 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Same here and all my descriptions are missing as well. This week all 500+ of my drafts got deleted as well as hundreds of photos in my active listings. I know to update and edit my drafts before 30 days or they get deleted so I know that's not the problem. I've spent many hours this week on the phone with tech support and not getting much help besides promised call backs from supervisors but still no luck. Woman this morning said she would call me back in 3 hours but still no luck. See they just get all your info put you on hold then just apologize over and over with no real help. Next week all the shipping fees are going up and now ebay site is going to **bleep** and all my work and drafts were for nothing. Thanks ebay I'm starting to move all my inventory to Discogs website where listings are free and fees are much less. Really wish I could get some help because I love ebay but man this month has been a living hell on here. 

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Same. Switched to my neighbor's wi-fi and it worked there for a few minutes, then stopped. Everything else works fine. Bummed. 

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@Anonymous brian@ebaytyler@ebay Sounds like a code cleanup on aisle 4.  Something in the usual Thursday night releases wasn't tested I imagine.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@roy-n-charis wrote:

Is anyone having an issue with uploading pictures when listing? The area in the listing templet for uploading pics is blank. It started this morning.

Hi @roy-n-charis, can you let me know if this happens for new listings, relists, and/or sell similar? Also, what browser are you using and what is the version number of that browser? Thanks!

Brian,
Community Team
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

It is happening on sell similar, new listings and revising. I can't list anything right now and I have stuff to list. I am using google chrome. Picture area is blank and same for the template. Won't let you do anything.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

This is happening to me. Revising a listing, or trying to create a new listing. Tried different computers,  firefox, and Internet Explorer.  Using firefox 64.0.2

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

New listings. Chrome, version 71.0.3578.98.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I got it to work using Microsoft edge just now.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Thanks everyone. I'll get this reported Smiley Happy

Brian,
Community Team
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Please fix.  I can’t revise or relist too. It doesn’t matter if I use my iPad or my computer.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply