Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Most Memorable eBay Package

Story time. Tell us some of your most memorable experiences opening packages of items you purchased on eBay. Doesn't matter if it's funny, horrifying, exhilarating, or tear-jerking... as long as it was a memorable moment. Several years ago my cousin ...

Gallery photo not there?

Anybody else having intermittent problems with the gallery photo when relisting? (Usually the photo shows up in the listing itself)

Shipping Tins

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some advice on shipping tin cans. Some are small and some are medium size, nothing that wouldn't fit in a medium flat rate box. I was listing them in medium flat rate boxes, but the shipping is more expensive the...

Resizing USPS Flat Rate Boxes for Cubic Shipping

I know if you resize flat rate boxes they will ship at zone and weight rate according tohttps://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2016/pb22435/html/updt_002.htm But does that include shipping them at cubic rate? For example cutting down the medium flat ...

cash for silver ...black & white negatives question

hello all,I've acquired hundreds of old b&w negatives and thinking about trying to sell them for the silver .Anyone ever done this and if so, who would be a good reliable company to work with ? Just getting started researching this but found a couple...

What would you do?

I have a buyer that bought something and demanded stuff I do not offer so I refund them and pointed them to other seller that have the item and the service he demanded I blocked them then relisted the item and now the bought it with a second account ...

first class mail changes GLITCH

In order to make sure that my listings were going to up to date with the changes in postage, I changed the postage to first class package and put in the weight. 8 oz. Every one of these when it ended charged 2.05 for the postage to the buyer! Postage...

THE SQUEEZE!!!! Postage goes up again.

People are NOT making more money...?IT's getting more expensive all around us. Including those eBays fees.eBay, Please got work for us (The sellers) Please!! Work with USPS and help lower our shipping costs... Maybe you could even kick in for "good s...

Discouraged selling because buyer Fraudulent

I sold a Nintendo DS that was working when mailed and buyer claims it was "jacked" whatever that means. Somehow I authorized a refund prior to receiving the item by return mail. So this buyer kept the game and also the refund. I issued the return lab...

Question about item paid by eCheck

I sold an item and the seller messaged me that they had purchased an item accidentally with an eCheck. They stated that they would want to cancel and purchase again with debit. I have cancelled transaction on eBay but it does not seem like the pendin...

Item Returned to Sender (Haven't Heard From Buyer...)

Sold an item on 12/27/18, shipped it, and received it back three weeks ago on 1/8/19. Label from USPS said, "no such number, unable to forward, return to sender". I was waiting for the buyer to contact me, but I haven't heard anything, and I have not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBAy Customer Service Always LIES

Every time I have contacted eBay as a seller they have lied to me, on refunds on adjustments on everything. The customer service people are trained and told to lie, you can NEVER believe a word they say.

Select US only and find sellers from China.

This is not fair at all to other sellers and buyers. I click on location US only and browse a few seller for vapes and I find that almost all of the accounts started in China. Why does eBay give us the feature to choose our sellers when it's not prop...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors