cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miracle of miracles! lol

It's a Christmas miracle, everyone!   After cancelling my store & removing my listings, I've been activated as 'above standard' again & any limitations have been lifted.  "You can start selling again."  Do you believe in Santie Claus?  😛  Who is getting in line to greet me under the mistletoe?   lol  Not you, @hartungcards !!  lol

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Miracle of miracles! lol

Its just a greet... mine you, under the mistletoe.

I guess you be busy as a beaver listings items...during the holidays.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Merry Christmas from eBay to sakic. You can start bossing those eBay sales once again. 

Posting ID
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

HaHa , it is a prank gift. Wait till you actually start selling and tell me it is a gift. Listing is not sales. Being top rated does not amount to sales. They just want your money.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

😂😂😂

download.jpg

Have a great Christmas, from the Koala downunder

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Merry, merry!

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Merry Christmas, and good sales to you! 🤗

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@sakic92710 wrote:

It's a Christmas miracle, everyone!   After cancelling my store & removing my listings, I've been activated as 'above standard' again & any limitations have been lifted.  "You can start selling again."  Do you believe in Santie Claus?  😛  Who is getting in line to greet me under the mistletoe?   lol  Not you, @hartungcards !!  lol

Not a miracle at all. Just math.

There are only two things that put you below standard - 'cases closed without seller resolution' defects, and 'seller-initiated cancellation' defects.

You change back to Above Standard would be entirely based on your 12/20 evaluation, so enough of your defects must have fallen off in the past month.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Maybe he got his mords wixed and meant "Tow Missile?"

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

all for naught. once Elvis has left the building there is little reason for the band to play, nor for the fans to remain. The lights have been turned off. Please leave quietly in an orderly fashion

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

In September, you were wondering why you were not selling items even with prices lower than other sellers, and your feedback rating was 94.5%. If you were below standard at the time, that would be why. Being below standard really lowers your placement in best match.

I know that negative feedback is not included in calculating seller performance, but a transaction with negative feedback probably has defects as well. Your second most recent negative was for a purchase made on Oct 20, 2022 according to Terapeak. The feedback says the buyer waited about 4 weeks before leaving feedback, so it was left around Nov 20, 2022 or shortly afterward. That transaction has now aged off, and is no longer being included in your seller performance rating (or your feedback rating).

Your most recent negative feedback was for a purchase made on Apr 04, 2023, so that transaction will age off sometime between Apr 04, 2024 and Jun 03, 2024.

Congratulations on getting out of the below-standard pit. If you decide to try selling again, things should be a bit better.

Happy Midwinter's day, and Merry Christmas.  Let it Glow!

lacemaker3_0-1703173013020.png

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

It's That Time Of Year!!

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Always nice to read good news!

Happy for you and sending best wishes for a profitable 2024.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

@sakic92710 

I'm happy things are going in your favor.  As far as the mistletoe goes, I'll send you one from KC.  😘  That's the best I can do.  

Happy Holidays!  

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

I posted **1** listing.  lol  I have 10 views in 2 hours.  Hope?    😛

Message 15 of 16
latest reply