cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Markdown Manager is BACK!!??

Just tried the old MM link from my store and it takes me to the old markdown manager. So happy that I can actually mark down prices without having to create a "sale event + markdown".

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Markdown Manager is BACK!!??

I still get the "old" MDM on 3 of my stores but the other 2 are stuck with the allegedly new & improved version.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I saw others were having trouble using it, I haven't at all.

I've been using it the whole month of October.  Ran a sale from 9/25-9/29, one from 10/9-10/13, and just started one from today 10/16-10/20.  No problems, and my items are already on sale with the slash through the prices, as always.

From what I read, in order to create a 'sale event', through Promotions Manager, items had to first be on sale using Markdown Manager.  Then one can create a 'sale event', which simply highlights & draws attention to items that are on sale.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

It's on and off at the moment. I find that if the "markdown manager is changing" message is displayed, I get the new one. On the MM page, I just refresh until I don't see the message, and then I can click "create sale" and get the old one. I successfully created one sale under the old MM.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

thank you, just got the old mm page and was able to create a sale.

snow dogs that have owned me

SheRa ‘Barbarian Queen’ Sept 16, 1995 - Nov 17, 2006
Thor ‘God of Thunder’ Nov 17, 2006 – Nov 26, 2007
Mishka ‘Little Bear’ March 26, 2007 – Oct 22, 2016
Conan ‘Wolf’ Nov 14, 2007
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I just did that and got the old MDM back for those 2 (for this sale anyway)

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@hioctane62 wrote:

Just tried the old MM link from my store and it takes me to the old markdown manager. So happy that I can actually mark down prices without having to create a "sale event + markdown".

I am finding that if I keep on clicking out and clicking back in eventually I can get the old one. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

can anyone provide specific steps to access the OLD MARKDOWN MANAGER?

I did a sale in late November and now I cannot access the older version nor can I even access that sale.  I've tried from the summary page/etc and every link seems to take me to the new promotional manager. I am so tired of these STUPID changes that ebay makes - that make no sense and actually cut my time that I could use in listing new items.   I don't do sale events from 'catagory' listings and I am beyond frustrated with even trying to deal with ebay anymore!

So, if you know the page links could you please put them in a response so i can access the

old markdown manager.  If it is gone - forever - let me know.   I appreciate any help!!!

Thanks

Message 8 of 8
latest reply