cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low sales

Hello, I just became Top rated seller and my sales are extremely slow now. I  put prices down, offer free shipping and my pictures are not bad but I still don’t have sales. Any new ideas? 
Thank you

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Low sales

I am still optimistic as well. I have 2 sources of income and remain self-employed. Don't have to worry about losing my job, I feel really bad for those who are though.

As for Biden, he can't help the health crisis, and the economic crisis is not the result of neglect, its the result of this nation's biggest ever health crisis. People keep trying to blame Trump, when the reality is there was nothing anyone could do to stop this virus from spreading until now. We had no vaccine, and a face mask does very little to stop the spread. I was a science major, the world can't pull the wool over my eyes.

As I stated before though, Biden didnt help the situation by purposely destroying jobs days into office, this was not a smart move. Hopefully the new stimulus will smooth things out, he has the right idea to make it work, lets give it time and see.

Message 46 of 51
latest reply

Low sales

djdaniel -

Not to be argumentative, but where do you get your information that masks do little to stop the spread of the virus. The overwhelming evidence says otherwise. I too was a science major and my father is a Bacteriologist, and we both wear masks and think they are efficacious. The last thing we need to do is to spread misinformation, without evidence. 

Message 47 of 51
latest reply

Low sales

wish I had a answer, my sales have stopped, completely!  could not come at a worse item, I have surgery coming up in about 6 weeks, and will have to close shop for about  weeks.  most of my work is custom so I can not make them ahead.  wish I knew what is going on

Message 49 of 51
latest reply

Low sales

I would agree with other responses - sales go up and down and trying to find the rationale behind it is usually a waste of time and energy.  That being said, I must also agree with another response in that your pricing is quite high.  For example, you have a couple of ladies ANA brand tops for sale at over $20 each.  ANA is a brand sold at JC Penney's, not exactly high quality/price merchandise.  They are cold shoulder style which makes them at least two years old and you're asking almost retail price for them.  Similar tops currently listed on JCP's website are selling for under $20 new.    

Message 50 of 51
latest reply

Low sales

Someone please be kind enough to check my listings related to none or low sales since 2008. Please be kind I'm not feeling well.

Thank you ahead of time.

Message 51 of 51
latest reply