cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not showing up and other weird stuff.

Well, it's been a while since I've sold anything, and it's been a few hours since I made some new listings. They don't show up in search results when I type in searches with a matching description. Also, I was looking at what other sellers were charging and how their feedback compared to mine. I saw one seller with 100% feedback. When I clicked on it, there were 3 negatives from the past 3 months and 6 in the past 12. So, getting multiple negatives keeps you at 100% now? Am I doomed to have my listings ignored and to have no competitive advantage over sellers with defects now?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I searched for all 3 of your listings with key words and found them without a problem.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@ryermeg wrote:

Well, it's been a while since I've sold anything, and it's been a few hours since I made some new listings. They don't show up in search results when I type in searches with a matching description. Also, I was looking at what other sellers were charging and how their feedback compared to mine. I saw one seller with 100% feedback. When I clicked on it, there were 3 negatives from the past 3 months and 6 in the past 12. So, getting multiple negatives keeps you at 100% now? Am I doomed to have my listings ignored and to have no competitive advantage over sellers with defects now?

I did a search on your listings and had no problems finding them. Getting multiple negatives will scare off buyers, nothing postitive about that.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

GOSH! I cant find anything in the search, my watch list doesnt work. The cart doesnt work. It's so frustrating to buy on here. Not even mentioning to sell, because we have given up that. Place is a WRECK. Bunch of college educated IT people and poor management ruined the site. I have no hope for this place.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Amazing how many people are able to buy stuff when some can't.........hmmmmmmm

Message 6 of 6
latest reply