cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not showing total availablity, yet another glitch

Anyone else noticed this ? Yesterday i was searching for any possible reasons for the tank in sales, I checked on one of my listings listed as a multi variation, when you click on it instead of the available quantity (which is 19) it picks a random size stating last one available, photos attached, my question is how many buyers who actually look at this would automatically assume the only size availble is 26 x 30 and it is the last pair without using the scroll down feature, the last photo of the 501 up until yesterday was also a multi variation listing doing exactly the same thing with limited views and zero sales in a month, i changed it to 8 seperate listings with each size individually listed and guess what, first sale this morning, and it was not the size showing on the multi listing, my problem is i have now had to spend $4 on 8 lisings when it could / should be done with 1 at a cost of $0.50 showing the total amount available which it does not, i am way overpaying on indivdual listings because the mutlti variation is clearly not working.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0