cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing with no international shipping.

Hello,

I have a listing that just ended, and the buyer has a us address. They have not paid yet. They won the auction and just informed me that they are living Europe. I did not have international shipping on for this listing. They are asking me if I am shipping overseas? Why did they bid in the first place? I’m not going to pay to ship overseas, so what are my options? The buyer was responsible for the shipping charges based on their location in the us. This buyer also has zero reviews. What do I do?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Listing with no international shipping.

You should ask them if they are using a shipping warehouse here in the US that forwards mail overseas. If they say no, then cancel due to problem with buyers address. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You should ask them if they are using a shipping warehouse here in the US that forwards mail overseas. If they say no, then cancel due to problem with buyers address. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you very much!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Tell them you don't ship overseas (otherwise you get stuck paying "international fees" on this transaction).   If and when they pay...cancel transaction using reason "bad shipping address" (that way you won't get "defect" on your account).

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The two  safe reasons for cancellations are Problem with Address and Buyer Request.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Better review your listings.

Apparently you ship to Canada, Belgium and Belarus, among a long list of others.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

The Wilson and Williams jersey's show shipping worldwide with just a few exceptions so you might want to change those.

As others mentioned, you can cancel using problem with address if they do not want you to ship to them using their US address.  If you are willing to ship directly to them, you aren't expected to pay for shipping, you would have to  adjust the invoice so that the buyer pays the correct cost for shipping.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply