Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Quality Report is gone...

Is this permanent?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

@atark  someone in the UK community who noticed the same thing says that support told them it's a technical issue and it's being worked on but....support doesn't always give accurate info, so who knows?

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Business-Seller-Board/Where-has-the-listing-quality-report-gone/m-p/... 

devon@ebay  kyle@ebay elizabeth@ebay can you confirm if the listing quality report is being permanently removed or if this is just a technical issue?

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Thanks, and this makes sense.  It hadn't updated for a month.  I had noticed that there were some updates/changes to the report in the past few months as well.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

@atark wrote:

Is this permanent?

Good morning @atark and @valueaddedresource. We will reach out to the proper team on this and get an update to provide.  

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay wrote:

@atark wrote:

Is this permanent?

Good morning @atark and @valueaddedresource. We will reach out to the proper team on this and get an update to provide.  

Thanks elizabeth@ebay !

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Thank you for everyone's patience.  This has been confirmed as ALERT15180. This has been added to the technical board.

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Thanks elizabeth@ebay  - I'm seeing the link back in seller hub now, but getting an error message when trying to download.

2024-02-14_18-44-48.jpg

I'm assuming they are still working on whatever the issue is, but just wanted to let you know in case they aren't aware of this error.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Thanks for the updates!

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay  the Listing Qualify Report is completely missing again now. Has there been any update from the team on this?

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Not yet hopefully soon

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I was really hoping for an update by now. Still gone. I really miss that report.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay any updates? The Listing Quality Report is still not available.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay  any updates?

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Never mind - looks like eBay is finally communicating about this issue directly on the page where impacted sellers will see it. 👍

2024-02-29_07-40-11.jpg

Message 14 of 14
latest reply