cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KeyWords?

Does anyone know of any good keywords for example of an action figure?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

KeyWords?

Have tried eBay's AI listing feature? It even writes the item descriptions for you. It's a must have feature for the sellers that don't have the time or know what to write. Its a great time saver for the novice sellers.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

KeyWords?

If  all the information you're going to give us is "action figure" then I would say two great keywords would be "action" and "figure".

"Spiderman" would also be an excellent keyword, unless it wasn't a Spiderman action figure.

If you tell us a little bit more about this action figure, we might be able to help you better.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

KeyWords?

@zoomyzack 

Google it!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

KeyWords?

I always liked Billy Ray Valentine's "G.I. Joe with the Kung Fu Grip".

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

KeyWords?

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

I always liked Billy Ray Valentine's "G.I. Joe with the Kung Fu Grip".

Those are excellent keywords!

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

KeyWords?

For example The Halo Spartan Collection 6inch Spartan Kat

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

KeyWords?

Those are great keywords, too! You get 80 whole characters to add 'Action Figure', etc. You got this.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

KeyWords?

On some of your listings, you seem to be missing the character's name in the title. For example, on the Marvel Studios  Legacy Collection-why not include Everett Ross Black Panther. Or on the Halo Spartan Collection Jazwares,  you should included Venator in the title. In general, character names, brand and year are important.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

KeyWords?

Have tried eBay's AI listing feature? It even writes the item descriptions for you. It's a must have feature for the sellers that don't have the time or know what to write. Its a great time saver for the novice sellers.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

KeyWords?

@zoomyzack wrote:

Does anyone know of any good keywords for example of an action figure?

If YOU were looking for something, exactly what search terms would you enter into the search bar?

On the assumption that others would do sort of likewise THOSE are your good key words.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply