cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting error page when trying to update some of my listings

Hoping someone can help. I have contacted eBay support over a week ago and they are telling me the issue has been submitted to their tech department, however nothing has changed and I can't update some of my listings including removing stock (a size) I no longer have or adjusting price.

All my listings have variations and this is only happening on a few listings.

I have two ways of updating the price or amount.

When I click into the variations to update the size or price I get the following error message - The price in the listing is either invalid or below the minimum price of AU $1.00. Variation Specifics provided does not match with the variation specifics of the variations on the item. Because of this error message it will not allow me to update the amount or price. 

If I revise the item I can make the changes, but when I save it takes me to an error page which says - We looked everywhere. Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help visit our help pages. It also has a home button. When I press on the home button it takes me to a ebay.com page (I started in the .com.au site).

If anyone has had similar issue or can suggest what could be causing the issue I would be most grateful. Cheers!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Huge unresolved error in tech apparently

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/troubles-on-listing-can-t-revise-listing-nor-create-new-listin...

which is now affecting you in Australia as well

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks so much for your response and the link. I was trying to see if it was a common error, but couldn't find anything. 

As of tonight it's not allowing me to add new listings.

Hopefully they fix soon!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

As Down points out, seems to be some with this unresolved problem..........but it can also be caused by a problem with MP..........not being completely signed up.........or a change to Payoneer that happened in the last of June........  don't know if that could be part of it.........  you might check on the Aussie Board to be sure it's not a common problem there.....

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Under the section - Postage details/ Business policies / Payment policy.

I changed the Payment Policy option (on the listings that I couldn't update or new listings that would't list) to 'eBay Payments: Immediate pay' and I was then able to adjust the listings that I previously couldn't.

After so many messages to eBay help and dealing with lots of different agents who had sent my requests to their technical department (or should I call it the **bleep** department) I really can't understand how the eBay help couldn't give me this simple information. Absolutely useless! 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply