cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just lost about 600 listings permanently due to inaccurate information about drafts.

So this help page here says I can have 5000 drafts when using seller hub. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/listings/creating-managing-listings/creating-listing?id=4105

I was doing some massive store editing and restructuring, part of which involved ending many listings in bulk and tossing them over to drafts. 

I had done this with about 1600 listings when I noticed that my number of drafts was still at 1000. I tried one more single listing to make sure I wasn't crazy and I still had 1000 drafts.

I just permanently lost 600 listings due to inaccurate published ebay information and I have no way to get those listings back. I don't even know what they were. I would have to hand inventory 15,000 items at a labor cost of thousands of dollars to fix this.

Thanks ebay.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Just lost about 600 listings permanently due to inaccurate information about drafts.

Emergency averted. It only shows 1000, but it will still hold more than that, if you start launching them the  older ones start showing back up.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Just lost about 600 listings permanently due to inaccurate information about drafts.

So sorry.

They also say they save drafts for up to xxx days, but they lie about that too.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Are the missing / deleted listings in your COMPLETED LISTINGS?

You cannot relist them in bulk from there, but should be able to relist them individually.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_ssn=onefootflipper&LH_Complete=1

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Emergency averted. It only shows 1000, but it will still hold more than that, if you start launching them the  older ones start showing back up.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply