cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item sold but no Payment yet!!!??? Help new seller

So one of my item was just sold now but I check my item it says that my item was sold but I still haven't receive the payment yet. I was thinking of contacting the buyer to see what payment method he or she used to pay for the item because I accept paypal as a main payment method and the buyer might of used a different method to pay for the item. 

Thanks you.

Here's the item 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pre-Owned-Digimon-World-Next-Order-For-PS-Vita-Shipped-From-US/142635259337

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There is no other payment method for a buyer to use unless you offer credit cards via an ebay approved merchant account. Not all buyer pay immediately. If you want immediate pay, you need to check the immediate payment required box when listing your item. Give them time to pay, there's no reason to contact them, it only sold a few minutes ago. Do not ship until it shows paid on your My Ebay selling page, you can also verify it was paid in your paypal account. Only ship to the address given on the paypal payment page.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

There is no other payment method for a buyer to use unless you offer credit cards via an ebay approved merchant account. Not all buyer pay immediately. If you want immediate pay, you need to check the immediate payment required box when listing your item. Give them time to pay, there's no reason to contact them, it only sold a few minutes ago. Do not ship until it shows paid on your My Ebay selling page, you can also verify it was paid in your paypal account. Only ship to the address given on the paypal payment page.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Patience, Grasshopper.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@davwardrobe wrote:

So one of my item was just sold now but I check my item it says that my item was sold but I still haven't receive the payment yet. I was thinking of contacting the buyer to see what payment method he or she used to pay for the item because I accept paypal as a main payment method and the buyer might of used a different method to pay for the item. 

You made a sale! Congratulations.  Now take a deep breath and relax.  It is very possible that your buyer simply has not paid you yet. 

While you wait for payment, here are a couple tips. 

1) Do not click any links in emails that claim to be from ebay or PayPal. Always go to the site and log in directly and verify the information. 

2) Always log into PayPal directly and verify that you have receive payment. Fake emails telling you that you have been paid are a common scam. So is a buyer marking the item as "apid" in eBay, which the buyer can do manually without actually making a payment. 

3) Always ship with delivery confirmation. 

4) Only ship to the address supplied with the payment by PayPal. Do not ship to a differnet address just becuase the buyer asks you to - you will lose what little protection you have as a seller if you do. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks you. yangyyin - unquote 

I wouldn't worry too  quickly about this  yet . It seems most sellers give their buyers a little time to send payment  . I myself  allow two days for my buyers to pay  .  It could be your buyer  has been  buying on e bay longer than you've been selling and has just become accustomed to a more relaxed time frame . Tulips 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@sodelight wrote:

Do not ship until it shows paid on your My Ebay selling page, you can also verify it was paid in your paypal account. Only ship to the address given on the paypal payment page.