cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item awaiting pickup in buyers country, should i nudge?

Hi all, photo attached, item has been at "awaiting pickup" for 3 days now , does it ever update to "picked up" if the buyer does so?  I was thinking of messaging the buyer saying hey btw your item is waiting for you, 

Thing is i havent heard a peep from the buyer soo..all should be fine? Thoughts?

Screenshot_20200325-175442_eBay.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You could message your buyer and let them know it's waiting for them at their Post Office.  As far as Ebay is concerned, awaiting pickup is the same as delivered. (unless something has changed)

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

A lot of times it never updates (though sometimes it does). You can get way more detail on international parcels at www.17track.net (that site tracks many, many services worldwide). I often send the buyer a message after a couple of days saying, "you probably already know this, but parcel tracking updates are saying the parcel is ready for pick-up at your local P.O. " (or whatever)

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@ihaznintendostuffs wrote:

Hi all, photo attached, item has been at "awaiting pickup" for 3 days now , does it ever update to "picked up" if the buyer does so?  I was thinking of messaging the buyer saying hey btw your item is waiting for you, 

Thing is i havent heard a peep from the buyer soo..all should be fine? Thoughts?

No you shouldn't.....it's been delivered! (as usual eBay's tracking is not current)

https://apgecommerce.com/track_sequenceNo=33a3u1170641

Message 4 of 4
latest reply