Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I have a problem with my views - The views stopped coming

Hi members.Today I realized that I have a views problem as you can read on the subject my product stop getting views.I have 55 page views since 18 hours before and I can't find my product when I search for the exact title.If you can help me with this...

Welcome our newest sellers

Given the current economic situation and the projected ripple effect of closings, cancellations and layoffs we should be mindful of the need of others to provide for their families and pay their bills. I am not speaking of the rip off artists, price ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 13 helpful

Buyer makes an offer, doesn't respond and now says he doesn't want to buy it

I listed a television set a while ago, and a buyer says he'll pay it for $10, but the buyer never responded until today when I asked him what was the problem why he hasn't paid for it. He apologized and says that he doesn't want to buy it as his son ...

How do I stop listings autorenewal if I must suspend opperations?

A family member pointed out earlier today that it is very likely that USPS will cease delivering mail and close post offices to keep their workers from getting sick. (I would guess this would take place several seconds after UPS and FedEx both announ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

I don't understand sales tax

All I want to sell are a few low-value items. I am not starting a business. I was curious and just want to make sure I understand everything before I start listing which has led me into a tangled web of new and outdated information and complicated le...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

GOOD UNTIL CANCELLED AND FIXED PRICE 30 DAY LISTINGS!!!

Aren't any of you going as CRAZY as I am having to end listings at the end of the month because we are being FORCED to use "good until cancelled" listings??? I have complained until I'm blue in the face and BEGGED to have the option back of the Fixed...

NEWS FLASH! With the US in a State of Emergency States that have Price Gouging Laws can apply them!

I just heard on the news that with the US in a State of Emergency States with Price Gouging Laws can take action against Resellers who are at fault, INCLUDING (and they Named these) both eBay and Amazon.Now, all those threads about price gouging take...

Resolved! Downloading inventory?

Hi,Is there a way to download all of my active listings to a spreadsheet?Thank you all!

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

where are all the buyers

your supposed to be staying HOME,,,,start buying//..,LOL.....oh your saving your money because the world is ending.....

Discount for paying cash?

I came across a listing for some dishes with a starting bid of $32.60 with Local Pickup. Reading further down in the sellers description they state that they will give a discount for paying in cash vs using PayPal since then they don't have to pay eB...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Scammer posing as buyer AFTER sale

After selling a rather expensive item and communicating with the real buyer, I received a message from another account posing as the buyer after the sale. This is a new low and new tactic that I haven't seen before. Be careful out there... Hello, rec...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Checout error, state excluded

Today someone trying to buy one of my bin listings tells me that at checkout Ebay tells him it won't ship to his state. (AR)I checked my listing, I am not excluding any state ( not sure that's possible anyway). Then I go to the "calculate shipping" o...

Clocking in, clocking out

How many hours would you say you actually work on ebay and ebay related stuff on average in a given week to help your sales (I'm not counting messing around in this board like I'm doing right now). If I really had to guess under what I would think "n...

selling metrics

I was just wondering if it will affect our service/selling metrics if we have little to no sales during this "corona virus" outbreak?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors