cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Specifics - NO option to not show them again

I still have 22 listings that I have added every recommendation possible and it does not go away.  There is no box to check to not ask about the recommendations again.  Any idea why some listings do not have the option?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Item Specifics - NO option to not show them again

Someone forgot to put the check-box in?

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@km181177 wrote:

I still have 22 listings that I have added every recommendation possible and it does not go away.  There is no box to check to not ask about the recommendations again.  Any idea why some listings do not have the option?

Are you repairing listings with app or pc? Not sure what's available with app but you should see the checkbox on a pc. I wish it could be added to listing options but so far ebay has not followed through. That would be most helpful!! 

-Lotz

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'm on my laptop.  I was able to remove it from all my listings except these last 22.  It must be some kind of glitch.  Not that it matters, I'm not selling anything anyway!  LOL.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@km181177 wrote:

I'm on my laptop.  I was able to remove it from all my listings except these last 22.  It must be some kind of glitch.  Not that it matters, I'm not selling anything anyway!  LOL.

I have a recurring collection(*nightmare) of listings requiring item specifics. Majority either not available or not relevant. Each time they come up I do a quick go through to confirm and click using the tool. Haven't had any in a few days so it is possible its a NEW glitch that hasn't passed by me yet. 

I'm trying to remember an item where I've updated specifics and it caused a sale. Can't recall anything in the past 3 or more years. At this point in time a sale like that would stick out like a sore thumb.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Are you trying to add all IS from an Edit page? You have to look for the box from the listings in your Tasks area of Seller Central.  That said, I have run into the missing box a couple of times and left the page, cleared my cache, and went back in, and it was there.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you I will try clearing the cache.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply