cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. The tags Quantity is/are disabled as Variant.

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• The tags Quantity is/are disabled as Variant.

how do i fix this?  Trying to create a listing with a package quantity variation.

I see multiple questions on the net about this, but no one ever has an answer.

This shouldnt be this complicated.  I don't think it used to be.

So many glitches on this site...trying to relist is a nightmare in itself with half of your items not relisting as they should...up your game ebay!  it's like etsy around here still.

Thanks to anyone that can help with this variant thing.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. The tags Quantity is/are disabled as Variant.

I have almost given up on these type of listings.

We get similar error messages/issues.  The only way we have found around it is to use a template from before and do "sell similar".  Every time I try to create a new one, we end right where you are - Frustrated.

Good luck!  So sorry.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

eBay disables certain attributes in certain categories. You can use a custom attribute like "Package Quantity" to see if that's accepted by the system. @scotchtapeboutique2017 

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I did use a custom attribute...

oh well...i'll just create a new listing for each variation...more exposure on the search engines anyway.

Thanks!!!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

that's super helpful

Message 6 of 6
latest reply