cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isn't eBay wonderful... Now NO Packing Slips

Went to print  labels for a sale today and once again the summary was missing from the label but I'm used to that, every time they make a change to shipping it disappears but now they've outdone themselves.

I click the 'Packing Slip' button and guess what? No 'Packing Slips' the options now are either from a 'billing summary' or  a 'pick list'

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Isn't eBay wonderful... Now NO Packing Slips

I used to use a packing slip with a coupon. After sending about 500 coupons out and never having the code redeemed once I just stopped with both of them.

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

@onefootflipper wrote:

I used to use a packing slip with a coupon. After sending about 500 coupons out and never having the code redeemed once I just stopped with both of them.

I used to do that on Etsy and it didn't really work.  I think because coupons may often drive impulse purchases, and it's a lot easier to use an online coupon for an online purchase - even with a QR code - than an offline coupon for an online purchase.  Online coupons are just a better idea.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 32 of 35
latest reply

I was able to print packing lists Today, Maybe It was a Glitch?

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

@inhawaii wrote:

@onefootflipper wrote:

I stopped using packing slips about 10,000 orders ago and absolutely nothing happened other than my expenses going down. Just something to think about.

Same here.

I ship to a lot of businesses. Packing slips are an absolute must to get packages routed to the correct recipient within the building, thus not getting stuck within the mailroom. That chit happens. 

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

@meme6253 wrote:

I was able to print packing lists Today, Maybe It was a Glitch?

I printed a label for a single item this weekend and all went well. It seems eBay had one set of programmer's design the 'single item packing slip' and another design the combine ship because the single item packing slip was as it has been for the last few years... An actual packing slip.

Thanks all for your help.

Message 35 of 35
latest reply