cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isn't eBay wonderful... Now NO Packing Slips

Went to print  labels for a sale today and once again the summary was missing from the label but I'm used to that, every time they make a change to shipping it disappears but now they've outdone themselves.

I click the 'Packing Slip' button and guess what? No 'Packing Slips' the options now are either from a 'billing summary' or  a 'pick list'

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@meme6253 wrote:

I was able to print packing lists Today, Maybe It was a Glitch?

I printed a label for a single item this weekend and all went well. It seems eBay had one set of programmer's design the 'single item packing slip' and another design the combine ship because the single item packing slip was as it has been for the last few years... An actual packing slip.

Thanks all for your help.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 35 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

I just sent some within the last hour. Packing slip was an option. 

Message 2 of 35
latest reply

I stopped using packing slips about 10,000 orders ago and absolutely nothing happened other than my expenses going down. Just something to think about.

Message 3 of 35
latest reply

Did you look at the 'option's eBay gave you?

Message 4 of 35
latest reply

The cost of a sheet of paper got your expenses down? They sure don't add to weight.

Message 5 of 35
latest reply

I just printed a packing slip for a sale.  There's no option for that as far as I know on mobile, though.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 125227.jpg

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 35
latest reply

I asked for nothing except a place to complain where I could bring this to the attention of others. From the responses in this thread it seems this is the wrong place. C'est la vie.

Message 7 of 35
latest reply

@vintage_sterling_spoon_rings wrote:

I asked for nothing except a place to complain where I could bring this to the attention of others. From the responses in this thread it seems this is the wrong place. C'est la vie.

That's because double checking your problem in an attempt to assist you, so far we're not finding one?  This isn't just a wailing wall, people actually DO try to assist.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 8 of 35
latest reply

I've shipped 40 or 50 packages so far this week.    All got their usual packing slip without issue.

Message 9 of 35
latest reply

@onefootflipper wrote:

I stopped using packing slips about 10,000 orders ago and absolutely nothing happened other than my expenses going down. Just something to think about.

Same here.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 10 of 35
latest reply

I also just checked and I am also able to print them easily, so I am not sure where your issues is coming from, perhaps some screenshots would help.

Message 11 of 35
latest reply

As if I would just send merchandise through an overloaded postal system without any packing ID?  Cute. 🤣

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 12 of 35
latest reply

@chapeau-noir wrote:

As if I would just send merchandise through an overloaded postal system without any packing ID?  Cute. 🤣

Packing slip won't save you if there's a label issue.

Message 13 of 35
latest reply

Printed some just now and earlier with no problem. Normally do it via the order screen and not the print label screen though. If you're still having trouble doing it and do it via the print label area. Maybe try it from the order screen.

Message 14 of 35
latest reply

Exactly, why waste the ink or toner.  Saves more than $100 a year now.  Use other things for packing material too now.

Message 15 of 35
latest reply