cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there are Seller Report for Shipping Labels

Is there a report for shipping label cost spent (per month or whatever?) when all labels are purchased through ebay but using PP (instead of 'pending')??

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Is there are Seller Report for Shipping Labels

I don't know if there is a report, but if you want to see what you've paid for each label, there is a way to do that.

In your sellers hub go to orders at the top of the page and choose "paid and shipped". Go down the left hand side of the page and you will see "shipping labels". Click on that and it will show you everything you have shipped and the price you paid for those labels. It also shows tracking numbers and the status of your shipments.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

https://www.ebay.com/ship/labels/seller-hub

It's not a 'downloadable' report, but it does list all the shipping labels regardless of where you purchased them.....

(ebay, pirateship, the P.O., UPS, etc....)

you can adjust/choose the time period, too

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

If you export your transaction history as a CSV file, it will contain all of your shipping label transactions.

Sorry, I'm not in a position to give precise instructions right now.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

If you go to payment and reports under payments you can download for each month or for the year. It will show Ebay Fees, Shipping Costs and Refunds

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for the tips all, but looks like you still have to 'manually' add them up, which I already do on PP. Was hoping there would be a 'total' that can be used for a Month at a time....

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

The only total I could find (in a report format) is if you use ebay shipping with ebay payments from available funds....

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for the tips all, but looks like you still have to 'manually' add them up, which I already do on PP. Was hoping there would be a 'total' that can be used for a Month at a time....

In seller hub at the top of the page click on payments then select reports from the drop down. That will give you the following. In the time period enter the dates you are wanting to check and you should get the results you are looking for, already totaled. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1698953996341.png

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

In seller hub at the top of the page click on payments then select reports from the drop down. That will give you the following. In the time period enter the dates you are wanting to check and you should get the results you are looking for, already totaled. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1698953996341.png

@dbfolks166mt  

but does it show the shipping $ paid? (if using PP instead of 'pending') 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

dbfolks166mt_0-1698983938487.png

@dbfolks166mt  

but does it show the shipping $ paid? (if using PP instead of 'pending') 

Not sure I purchase my labels through Pirate Ship using a cash rewards CC so I am never going to actually have any shipping costs shown on the eBay report. I can however pull that report from Pirate Ship. Try it for a given timeframe and see what you get. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply