cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to bulk edit promoted listings?

I'm sorry if this has been already discussed but I can't find it. I want to end promoted listings but is there a way to do it other than individually?  I've experimented but can't seem to find a way. If there is, It would be really helpful to me if you could spell it out in a very basic manner (I'm a little challenged in these things.) Thx.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is there a way to bulk edit promoted listings?

If you want to remove all your listings from being promoted go to your active listings. On the top of the first  column pull down the edit window. Select Edit all and that will bring all your listings into the bulk editing tool.

Click the first little box on top of the column which will select all your listings. Then click "bulk edit" and scroll down to the "sell it faster". It's the last group. Click promoted listings. Click "Stop Promoting" Then click "apply"

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

If you want to remove all your listings from being promoted go to your active listings. On the top of the first  column pull down the edit window. Select Edit all and that will bring all your listings into the bulk editing tool.

Click the first little box on top of the column which will select all your listings. Then click "bulk edit" and scroll down to the "sell it faster". It's the last group. Click promoted listings. Click "Stop Promoting" Then click "apply"

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Thank You! It worked and I appreciate the time you took 🙂

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

No problem. Glad I could help.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

this does not work , i just got off the phone with ebay and they stated you can bulk edit to promote but not to cancel promoted lisitings in bulk ... JUST ANOTHER REASON WHY PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST THE DESPERATE COMPANY..., ebay is joke, promoted listings no longer work ... been promoted for 2 mlonths and sales are the worst ever , and yes my price and listings are good and THIS IS EBAYS FAULT broken 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Not only are you replying to a 3 month old thread, but the method stated does work properly.  I just did it 3 times yesterday.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Don't do it. Ebay stuffs your listings so far down in search results that it takes weeks to come out of it.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Thanks findersltd, it worked perfectly!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

OLD THREAD

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I tired turning off any promoted listing using this method, it does not work. I carefully tried several times, still does nothing. I guess I'll have to do them individually. 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I do this and it brings me to a policy chart  and it only wants me to promote standard . I do want to input my own fee but it does not allow me . Any help?

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I cannot get it to bulk cancel for dynamic promo items.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply