cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drafts Page not loading / showing error

is this happening for anyone else? Appears to have been down for the last hour or two.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I am having the same issue. I deleted my cookies and rebooted but still no change.

I can get through once in a while but it has taken hours.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

It's been since 600 PM PDT for me.  Hope it's fixed by the morning

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Having the same issue.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Just chiming in for the time stamp, really.

I had a quick spurt of redirections to the error page early this afternoon, but I was finally able to list about 10 things with no issues.

Now, this evening; I've been trying to get into my drafts since about 10:00 PM CST.
Takes me to the error page every time.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for posting this.  It's validating to know it's not just me.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I am having the same issue while accessing drafts through Seller Hub.  I am able to access my drafts through My eBay here: https://www.ebay.com/mys/drafts   I do not have any drafts completed and ready to list, so have not tried to submit any of the drafts, however, I am able to work on them and then save them for later.  I do have to use the link above each time I want to return to my drafts page after saving.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Still down.  Reported it in tech issues.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Thank you for that link! I can now see my drafts. Also through Seller Hub, drafts is still down as of 12:49am (EST)

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Still down coming up on 2am cst

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

You're right, There is no official word from eBay yet on what is causing the outage or when it will be fixed.

I've checked the eBay status page and it says that they are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. They have not provided any ETA for when the site will be back up and running.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@secondlooksales wrote:

is this happening for anyone else? Appears to have been down for the last hour or two.

Hey @secondlooksales ! It looks like there is a reported sitewide issue for sellers not being able to load or access their drafts.If sellers are running into this I recommend to reach out to customer support. Just let them know that you are experiencing ALERT14786 and they will have you account added to the ticket. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 12 of 12
latest reply